My new NanoKenbak and new Kenbak-related FB groups

已查看 103 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Abraham Moller

未读,
2021年10月5日 19:56:042021/10/5
收件人 uKenbak-1

Hi all! I just joined the group and am excited to start programming my newly arrived NanoKenbak! What a compact and delightful computer/computer trainer/computer replica. One question - is it possible to do serial communication without soldering wires straight to the ATmega328? Is the ISP header an option for reading/writing from the serial port? From reading earlier, it seems the MicroKenbak serial communication words are in the NanoKenbak firmware.

Also, I am excited to share two FB groups I just created that would be of interest to members here. The first is about the Kenbak-1 (https://www.facebook.com/groups/352054786710322/) and the second is about early microcomputer replicas in general (https://www.facebook.com/groups/735052847889051/).

Thanks for this helpful community.

Abraham (Jon) Moller

famousd...@gmail.com

未读,
2021年10月6日 11:19:532021/10/6
收件人 uKenbak-1
Frank Prindle added a serial connection to his nanoKenbak-1.  He basically exposed a couple pins that he can connect to an FTDI->USB adapter.

Honestly, it would be easier to buy a µKenbak kit - now on sale! :)

已删除帖子

Abraham Moller

未读,
2021年10月6日 23:26:052021/10/6
收件人 uKenbak-1
Ah, thanks! I guess I should wait for the nanoKenbak-1 second edition ;-)

Indeed, bit clicking through the switches is more faithful to the use of the original Kenbak.

Thanks for joining my groups! :)

I will post my YouTube review here and there once I make it. I think I will have subsequent videos demonstrating different programs.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子