Re: KENBAK Runs Backwards

Message has been deleted

famousd...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2021, 9:21:42 AM7/6/21
to uKenbak-1
Yes, pin 27 is SDA and pin 28 is SCL.

On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 1:43:11 PM UTC-5 mgas...@gmail.com wrote:

While being somewhat impatient waiting on Chris (no offense intended) to release his latest KENBAKuino, I found files for this board online and ordered some to play with. I built two. I loaded Marks's latest code from his Github. Both boards seem to work but with a strange behavior. The display LED's appear to operate backwards. On Power-up, they scan from right to left instead of left to right. The four colored ones appear correct. Pressing a digit key lights the opposite LED. ie, Pressing Bit 0 lights the Bit 7 LED.

I found an older version of Mark's sketch with the last revision Dec 2018 that seems to operate correctly.

Any thoughts? Has anyone tried his latest code lately? Can someone also confirm the RTC goes to pins 27 and 28 on the AT328? This board has them going to 6 and 11 which appear to be D4 and D5 instead of the A4 and A5 Mark shows in his Pins.h schematic.

Scott

IMG_2592.jpg