Razer Huntsman Tournament

Steve Ives

Dec 29, 2021, 5:19:57 AM12/29/21
to Ukelele Users
Hi all. I've had a quick look but can't seen an answer tot his.

I've just bought a Razer Huntsman Tournament (no number pad but does have the cursor keys) which has the \ and | on a key between the left shift and the Z.

The closest keyboard map on my Mac in 'British - PC' but this has these keys swapped with ` and ¬ which are on the top-left key, to the left of the 1.

To get around this for now, I've physically swapped the keycaps, although  they are a slightly different shape so this isn't ideal.

First time using Ukulele and the program doesn't even seem to recognise that key (between the left-shift and Z) as nothing lights up on the on-screen keyboard when I press it, so I can't remap it.

Any suggestions? is there somewhere in the program where you have to choose the physical keyboard layout.

Tom Gewecke

Dec 29, 2021, 7:27:54 AM12/29/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com

> On 29 Dec 2021, at 03:19, Steve Ives <steve...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> is there somewhere in the program where you have to choose the physical keyboard layout.

View > Keyboard Type > Coding > ISO