Re: [ukelele-users] Layout works in Firefox not in Notes

Sorin Paliga

Nov 10, 2022, 6:54:18 AM11/10/22
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Hello

This may be a problem with the system or rather with your keylayout. How did you create it? From the scratch? Or starting from an existing one and modifying it? This latter solution is the recommended one. If your case is the latter, the next question is: have you restarted the computer after installing the keylayout? Or at least have you logged out and re-logged in?

On 10 Nov 2022, at 10:32, Frédéríc F <fr...@damour.co> wrote:

Hi,
I created a layout with Ukulele.
It works in Firefox, Spotify... but not in Notes or TextEdit (macos native apps).
When, for example, Firefox is the active window, I can select the layout I created.
When, it's Notes, I select the layout in the menu bar but it stays on the previous layout.

I'm on macOS 10.14.6
Firefox 106.0.5

Thanks