Change Coding from ISO to ANSI

Joey Pruessing

Oct 29, 2022, 3:15:45 PM10/29/22
to Ukelele Users
I just got Ukulele but I can't seem to find the option to change the Keyboard Coding from ISO to ANSI.

Any help is appreciated.

Sorin Paliga

Oct 29, 2022, 3:23:48 PM10/29/22
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
There is no such encoding. The ISO physical keyboard has one extra key left to Z on QWERTY keyboards.
What's your plan, in fact?

Sent from my iPad

On 29 Oct 2022, at 22:15, Joey Pruessing <j.prue...@gmail.com> wrote:

I just got Ukulele but I can't seem to find the option to change the Keyboard Coding from ISO to ANSI.

Any help is appreciated.

Joey Pruessing

Oct 29, 2022, 3:45:47 PM10/29/22
to Ukelele Users

I know. I have a Macbook with an ANSI Keyboard but my Ukulele will only show a GUI with a ISO Keyboard. That is my Problem.

Sorin Paliga

Oct 29, 2022, 4:46:11 PM10/29/22
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Look for the various displays of UKELELE. I have only the iPad with me, so I cannot take a screenshot, but you will find it in the menu.
This is a mere question of display, not of functionality.

Sent from my iPad

Tom Gewecke

Oct 29, 2022, 4:58:37 PM10/29/22
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
View > Keyboard Type

On Oct 29, 2022, at 12:15 PM, Joey Pruessing <j.prue...@gmail.com> wrote:

I just got Ukulele but I can't seem to find the option to change the Keyboard Coding from ISO to ANSI.

Any help is appreciated.

Joey Pruessing

Oct 29, 2022, 6:29:37 PM10/29/22
to Ukelele Users