Custom Layouts in Monterey

Tom

Nov 11, 2021, 12:38:50 PM11/11/21
to Ukelele Users
Has anyone tried using custom layouts in MacOS Monterey?  I tried 4 of mine in a clean install, and only one behaves normally.  The others appear on the list but cannot be selected.  I installed them via drag drop in the user level keyboard layouts folder.

Sorin Paliga

Nov 11, 2021, 1:14:33 PM11/11/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tom

Hm… Yes, all my custom keylayouts work just fine with Monterey as upgrade over Big Sur. All marked are my custom keylayouts, IPA Unicode is also custom, but not mine.

On 11 Nov 2021, at 19:38, Tom <thge...@gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone tried using custom layouts in MacOS Monterey?  I tried 4 of mine in a clean install, and only one behaves normally.  The others appear on the list but cannot be selected.  I installed them via drag drop in the user level keyboard layouts folder.

Gé van Gasteren

Nov 11, 2021, 1:56:47 PM11/11/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Sorin, do you have them in the folder for "All Users" or "Current User" ?

Paul (see previous thread) seems to have had the same problem.

Any data is helpful to try and recognize a pattern …

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ukelele-users/4638DD08-5074-46E5-ADF0-2B449F388FAE%40gmail.com.

Sorin Paliga

Tom Gewecke

Nov 12, 2021, 10:20:51 AM11/12/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Today all my layouts seem to work fine, without my having changed anything about their location or format. Hopefully it will continue that way...

Gé van Gasteren

Nov 12, 2021, 6:40:54 PM11/12/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Tom, you sound like the weather forecast ;-)