Ukelele 3.5.5 is out

John Brownie

Feb 7, 2022, 6:51:06 AM2/7/22
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I have just uploaded Ukelele 3.5.5. This fixes a bug, as well as adding a feature (suggested by Mark David) and updating the tutorial and manual. Detailed changes are:
  • Adding a new modifier combination and choosing to copy a current key map could cause a crash. This has been fixed.
  • A new option is available in the Edit menu and the contextual menu, Copy Output Information. This copies the description of the output of the current key that you see in the output inspector onto the system pasteboard so that it can be pasted somewhere else.
  • A new section of the tutorial has been added, courtesy of Alfred Helmerich.
  • Updated the language subtag registry to the version of 2021-12-29.
  • Updated Sparkle (auto-update framework) to 1.27.1, and Boost framework to 1.78.
It should be available at https://software.sil.org/ukelele/ and through software update in Ukelele.
--
John Brownie
Turku, Finland

Sorin Paliga

Feb 7, 2022, 7:45:18 AM2/7/22
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, John.
The update mechanism returns an error, but the direct download seems OK.

On 7 Feb 2022, at 13:51, John Brownie <john_b...@sil.org> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have just uploaded Ukelele 3.5.5. This fixes a bug, as well as adding a feature (suggested by Mark David) and updating the tutorial and manual. Detailed changes are:

John Brownie

Feb 7, 2022, 8:53:45 AM2/7/22
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Sorin Paliga wrote on 7/2/2022 14:45:
The update mechanism returns an error, but the direct download seems OK.
Sorry, I messed up the software update URL. It should work now.

John