Ukelele 3.5.1

John Brownie

Feb 12, 2021, 9:22:46 AM2/12/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
A fixed version of Ukelele is out. There are two bug fixes:
  • The option in preferences for the XML to encode non-ASCII characters was not working. This is fixed.
  • The Quick Look plugin was installed in the wrong location, and is now put in the right place.
The update should appear via Software Update, or can be downloaded from the Ukelele page at https://software.sil.org/ukelele/.

John
--
John Brownie
Kouvola, Finland

Nerses Boyadjian

Feb 12, 2021, 11:43:05 AM2/12/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Mr. Brownie:
Good morning from California.
This is what I get when I click on Check for Updates

Any suggestions?

Sincerely,

Nerses Boyadjian

Tom Gewecke

Feb 12, 2021, 12:03:21 PM2/12/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Try the web site

https://software.sil.org/ukelele/

> On Feb 12, 2021, at 9:42 AM, Nerses Boyadjian <ners...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Mr. Brownie:
> Good morning from California.
> This is what I get when I click on Check for Updates
>
> <Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 8.41.24 AM.png>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ukelele-users/8C7AEF4A-0A2C-4E7C-903E-1BA626718C0C%40gmail.com.

Gé van Gasteren

Feb 12, 2021, 12:48:23 PM2/12/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
I don’t know if it helps with shooting the trouble, but in El Capitán (MacOS 10.11) I have just updated to 3.5.1 from within Ukelele (menu Ukelele>Check for Updates…).

Sorin Paliga

Feb 12, 2021, 12:58:24 PM2/12/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
The update mechanism worked ok in Big Sur on an M1 mini. On an Intel mini to Be tested

Sorin Paliga
Sent from my iPhone

John Brownie

Feb 12, 2021, 12:59:14 PM2/12/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
It works for me from version 3.5.0. Nerses, are you using an older
version? It may be pointing at the old update server which isn't kept up
to date.

Nerses Boyadjian

Feb 12, 2021, 2:33:52 PM2/12/21
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com