How to create pseudo-corpus of word ID instead of lemma?

ashe...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2019, 9:41:36 AM3/14/19
to ukblist
Hello,

I'm trying to create a sense embedding base on the method in Alexander Popov's paper "Word Sense Disambiguation with Recurrent Neural Networks" . In his paper he mentioned you can get a pseudo-corpus of sense-ID using ukb tool - "(this can be done easily via one of the parameters provided by the UKB tool)." But i really can't find it in -help menu of the tool, and it lack of explanation of the class "walkandprint" in general. Can someone please help me with this?

Big Thanks!

Ashen

Kiril Simov

Mar 14, 2019, 2:33:02 PM3/14/19
to ukblist
Dear Ashen,

The command is something like:

ukb_walkandprint --dict_weight --wemit_prob 0 -K knowledgeGraph.bin64 -D wn30.lex 100000000

The argument is --wemit_prob 0

With best regards,

Kiril

ashe...@gmail.com