Using UKB with the German Language

Yaron Flameloads

Sep 26, 2016, 3:52:36 AM9/26/16
to ukblist
Hello,

Is it possible to use UKB with the German language as well for WSD purposes?
Is it possible to generate graph relations of the German Wordnet? Ifso, can you please explain how to do it?

Many thanks in advance

Aitor Soroa

Sep 26, 2016, 12:04:07 PM9/26/16
to ukb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yaron,

> Is it possible to use UKB with the German language as well for WSD
> purposes? Is it possible to generate graph relations of the German
> Wordnet? Ifso, can you please explain how to do it?

sure, UKB can be used with German, but, as you mention, you need to
provide it with the proper graph relations and dictionary files. The
format of both files is described in the src/README file; it should be
quite straightforward to generate those given the GermanNet original
files.

best,
aitor

Yaron Flameloads

Sep 28, 2016, 4:08:09 AM9/28/16
to ukblist
Hi Aitor,

Thanks so much for your reply...

One more question if I may:
Is there a way to generate the relations and dictionary files from the German wiki?
If so, can you please explain to me how to do it?

Many thanks
Yaron