dover-calais offer code

RustY ©

Jul 29, 2010, 11:45:43 AM7/29/10
Enjoy your summer holidays with SeaFrance with fares starting at just £23*

SeaFrance fares this summer start from just £23* each way and are available
for a motorhome or a car and up to 5 passengers. This special price is
available right now and is exclusive to our Bon Voyage Privilège Club

More information >>

Wherever your destination, let SeaFrance take you there.

There's no better way to start your continental holiday than with SeaFrance,
sailing from Dover to Calais. Our frequent sailings mean that you can be on
your way to the beach, the mountains or the countryside in no time at all.

To take advantage of this special low price, simply quote the special
promotional code JULYMOT when booking.

www.seafrance.com