BAA - More legal 'ping-pong'?

jcur...@googlemail.com

Jul 19, 2011, 4:54:02 AM7/19/11
Source: www.baa.com

BAA response to Competition Commission decision

.....BAA Chief Executive Colin Matthews said:
"We are dismayed that the Competition Commission's final decision
still requires BAA to sell Stansted and either Glasgow or Edinburgh
airport. The Competition Commission has not recognised that the world
and BAA have changed. This decision would damage our company which is
investing strongly in UK jobs and growth. We have a responsibility to
protect our shareholders' investment and we will now consider a
judicial review of the Competition Commission's decision."...

Full Story

http://tinyurl.com/3th9qfm

jcur...@googlemail.com

Jul 19, 2011, 6:31:59 AM7/19/11
On Jul 19, 10:47 am, dagspot <dags...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> >http://tinyurl.com/3th9qfm

> Ping ponging like your views on which Scottish airport would be best
> sold.

I'm sure you have an attention deficit problem.

Anyway back to BAA's claim about EDI and GLA being separate markets..I
suppose
their intended GLA-MAD - which competes with EDI-MAD - is their idea
of separatism?