BAA moves to sell off Stansted

1 view

Joe Curry

Sep 4, 2011, 5:36:12 AM9/4/11
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk

.....Peter Freeman, chairman of BAA Remedies Implementation Group, added:
"The introduction of new ownership at Gatwick [which BAA sold to Global
Infrastructure Partners in 2009], whilst too recent for us to draw any firm
conclusions, has given a foretaste of the benefits competition can bring. We
think that these benefits will be all the greater once Stansted, Gatwick and
Heathrow are all in competition with each other."....

Full Story

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/transport/8739719/BAA-moves-
to-sell-off-Stansted.html

dagspot

Sep 4, 2011, 7:02:03 AM9/4/11
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/transport/8739719/BAA...
> to-sell-off-Stansted.html

Remind us again on your views.... specifically if you had to choose -
you wish EDI to be sold off from BAA or GLA? Now please be specific. I
dont think youve ever made it clear enough for the "EDI guys"

Joe Curry

Sep 4, 2011, 7:39:28 AM9/4/11
In article <21ac5ac9-c4c1-45d6...@a31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com>,
dag...@btinternet.com says...

> Remind us again on your views.... specifically if you had to choose -
> you wish EDI to be sold off from BAA or GLA? Now please be specific. I
> dont think youve ever made it clear enough for the "EDI guys"

Certainly not clear enough for the thick non-EDI guys.. Here it is again
for the idiots,, "EITHER will suffice in order to allow EDI to compete
over those missing long haul routes.."

dagspot

Sep 4, 2011, 7:47:22 AM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 12:39 pm, Joe Curry <g...@NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <21ac5ac9-c4c1-45d6-842d-de879a430...@a31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com>,
> dags...@btinternet.com says...

> > Remind us again on your views.... specifically if you had to choose -
> > you wish EDI to be sold off from BAA or GLA? Now please be specific. I
> > dont think youve ever made it clear enough for the "EDI guys"
>
> Certainly not clear enough for the thick non-EDI guys.. Here it is again
> for the idiots,, "EITHER will suffice in order to allow EDI to compete
> over those missing long haul routes.."

There...that wasnt difficult was it. A bit of a Uturn based on your
previous correspondance and a suitable get out clause to cover all
bases.

dagspot

Sep 4, 2011, 9:02:40 AM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 12:39 pm, Joe Curry <g...@NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> those missing long haul routes
ATL ?

Halmyre

Sep 4, 2011, 1:13:41 PM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 12:39 pm, Joe Curry <g...@NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <21ac5ac9-c4c1-45d6-842d-de879a430...@a31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com>,
> dags...@btinternet.com says...

> > Remind us again on your views.... specifically if you had to choose -
> > you wish EDI to be sold off from BAA or GLA? Now please be specific. I
> > dont think youve ever made it clear enough for the "EDI guys"
>
> Certainly not clear enough for the thick non-EDI guys.. Here it is again
> for the idiots,, "EITHER will suffice in order to allow EDI to compete
> over those missing long haul routes.."

More slanders. What was the anti-bullying web address again?

--
Halmyre

Joe Curry

Sep 4, 2011, 1:22:32 PM9/4/11
In article <5d4c6871-9f8d-4fe3...@fd21g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
dag...@btinternet.com says...

> > Certainly not clear enough for the thick non-EDI guys.. Here it is again
> > for the idiots,, "EITHER will suffice in order to allow EDI to compete
> > over those missing long haul routes.."

> There...that wasnt difficult was it. A bit of a Uturn based on your

> previous correspondance..

A link?

dagspot

Sep 4, 2011, 4:19:14 PM9/4/11
Dont stoop, its not worth it.

dagspot

Sep 4, 2011, 4:19:44 PM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 6:22 pm, Joe Curry <g...@NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <5d4c6871-9f8d-4fe3-af6e-cc8fcc448...@fd21g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
> dags...@btinternet.com says...

> > > Certainly not clear enough for the thick non-EDI guys.. Here it is again
> > > for the idiots,, "EITHER will suffice in order to allow EDI to compete
> > > over those missing long haul routes.."
> > There...that wasnt difficult was it. A bit of a Uturn based on your
> > previous correspondance..
>
> A link?

As you would squeal- the archives are there for all to see. Why should
I do your donkey work.

Halmyre

Sep 4, 2011, 4:31:33 PM9/4/11

Oh, I don't know. It's quite ironic really.

--
Halmyre

dagspot

Sep 4, 2011, 4:32:31 PM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 6:22 pm, Joe Curry <g...@NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <5d4c6871-9f8d-4fe3-af6e-cc8fcc448...@fd21g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
> dags...@btinternet.com says...

> > > Certainly not clear enough for the thick non-EDI guys.. Here it is again
> > > for the idiots,, "EITHER will suffice in order to allow EDI to compete
> > > over those missing long haul routes.."
> > There...that wasnt difficult was it. A bit of a Uturn based on your
> > previous correspondance..
>
> A link?

This quote is more than enough. 2009 I think,
"Hopefully the recently devolved Scottish government will recognize
the monopoly situation involving Scottish Airports and order The
British Airport Authority to sell off it's Edinburgh and Aberdeen
interests." searchable on google. Need we go on ?

Get that right up you. Seems VERY specific to which should be sold.

jcur...@googlemail.com

Sep 4, 2011, 5:26:23 PM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 9:32 pm, dagspot <dags...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> > A link?

> This quote is more than enough. 2009 I think,
> "Hopefully the recently devolved Scottish government will recognize
> the monopoly situation involving Scottish Airports and order The
> British Airport Authority to sell off it's Edinburgh and Aberdeen
> interests."  searchable on google. Need we go on ?

> Get that right up you. Seems VERY specific to which should be sold.

No..It highlights the neglect specific to BAA's Scottish Airport's
ownership.

jcur...@googlemail.com

Sep 4, 2011, 5:27:53 PM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 9:19 pm, dagspot <dags...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> > A link?

> As you would squeal- the archives are there for all to see. Why should
> I do your donkey work.

Why would you not given your credibilty on EDI vs GLA is at stake?

dagspot

Sep 5, 2011, 12:48:19 PM9/5/11
On Sep 4, 10:27 pm, "uk...@hotmail.com" <jcurr...@googlemail.com>
wrote: