Traffic Overseas - Heathrow - "The North"

Michael Bell

Oct 31, 2011, 7:43:45 AM10/31/11
Is it known, is there a way of finding out how much traffic there is
from "overseas" via Heathrow to "the North"?

Michael Bell

Graeme Wall

Oct 31, 2011, 10:07:53 AM10/31/11
On 31/10/2011 11:43, Michael Bell wrote:
> Is it known, is there a way of finding out how much traffic there is
> from "overseas" via Heathrow to "the North"?

Try doing some research.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at <www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail>

Recliner

Nov 1, 2011, 7:47:23 AM11/1/11
"Michael Bell" <mic...@beaverbell.co.uk> wrote in message
> Is it known, is there a way of finding out how much traffic there is
> from "overseas" via Heathrow to "the North"?

Michael,

This should keep you occupied for a while:
www.caa.co.uk/docs/5/Connecting_Passengers_at_UK_Airports.pdf

Incidentally, you'd have found it on a really simple Google search.

Michael Bell

Nov 2, 2011, 3:00:35 AM11/2/11
In message <SoCdneEfucbJQTLT...@bt.com>
Thank you very much. Maybe I would have found it, but I am doing too
many other things. Maybe I should cut down, or even abandon one of my
projects. But thank you anyway.

Michael Bell

Michael Bell

Nov 5, 2011, 12:12:23 PM11/5/11
In message <SoCdneEfucbJQTLT...@bt.com>
"Recliner" <recline...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

But it's all going to be thrown up into the air by BA buying BMI! Just
not to have to take it into account might simplify things.

Michael Bell