Your Reviews For PV’s Free Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag=?UTF-8?Q?_The_Verdict?_Fantastic!?=

www.86watches.net

Mar 13, 2012, 11:25:22 PM3/13/12
2012 the best replica watches and handbags
http://www.86watchess.com
2012 the best replica watches and handbags
http://www.86watchess.com
Top replica AAAAAA+ 1 to 1 quality.
If you have any questions, free to contact us:
lisaha...@yahoo.cn or watch...@foxmail.com

Remember when I told you guys about the monthly giveaways at Club Couture? Well it seems that their Speedy 30 made a big impression in December! I received a ton of letters about these designer replica handbags, and the verdict was overwhelmingly positive! I’ve picked out a few letters to share with you
The first one is from M.L. and it’s impressively thorough.
“Hi Eva
Here is my review of my purchases from PV.
Shipping and Packaging: I received my package much faster than I expected. I placed my order on the 20th and it arrived on the 28th. Everything was packaged neatly in a dust bag (speedy) and dust bag and box (Sarah wallet . There was no chemical smell, but my sense of smell is dead from changing diapers anyway.
Dimensions: From the LV website the dimensions of the authentic Sarah wallet are 7.48 x 3.94 and for the PV wallet, the dimensions are roughly 7.49 x 4. For the speedy the dimensions of the authentic are 11.8 x 8.3 x 6.7 and the PV speedy dimensions are roughly 11.7 x 8.5 x 6.5.
Likes: The speedy is a great replica. The canvas is so thick and the stitching is great. I am very impressed. The monogram on the Sarah wallet is vibrant.Dislikes: The handles for the speedy replica are a little longer than the authentic, maybe a little over an inch longer. But it is easy to overlook that detail since the replica is so good. The alignment of the Sarah wallet is a little off. In the picture with the pink measuring tape, you can see the flap is a little slanted. I keep pinching the top to try and align it properly. The gold clasp in the middle of the wallet than says LV also seems to be too far right. It is not properly centered. Other than these two details, the wallet looks great.
Here are my pics!”Lindsay, who also treated herself to a replica LV Trivoli, had this to say:
“Hi Eva!
Here is my second review of my Louis Vuitton Tivoli GM and my free 30 Speedy!
My first purchase from PV was my Tivoli GM. I have been wanting this bag for as long as it has been out. I have seriously thought about saving up for this bag, but can never bring myself to actually spend that much on a Louis. I googled good replica sites and came across your blog. I have never been so excited about buying a replica.
I took the leap of faith and bought the bag. The customer support was beyond amazing and they always had an answer for all of my questions. So for those of you wondering if you should take the leap and buy the replica, I encourage you to do so!
Thanks for everything Eva!
Lindsay”Last but not least, Jenn wrote me about the Speedy and some lovely jewelry she found tucked away inside.
“Hey Eva,
My free speedy from PV came today! It came pretty fast. I was tracking it online, I ordered it last Monday, they sent it out right away but it spend the majority of the time in New York city in customs!!! I was scared the package looked pretty beat up, the corner was ripped open. As i was opening it all I saw was the free LV Speedy, and not the BVLGARI ring and 2 Tiffany necklaces, and one bracelet. PV is smarter than that, they put the jewelry inside the purse!!! So attached are pictures of the Speedy, it smells strong! But I’d say the quality is great! I had a replica I had bought about 8 years ago in Chinatown nyc, PLASTIC! And this is much better can’t wait for the leather to patina. My only concern is the handles supposed to cover the LV’s? I thought they were pretty particular on how they placed the LVs on the real deal?
The BVLGARI ring is phenomenal! Bought that for my husband!
The necklaces are great! Everything looks like genuine sterling silver and is stamped.
The Tiffany bracelet I’m a little disappointed with. The stamping on the toggle is a bit light and the silver isn’t as thick as the real deal (I have the real Tiffany toggle bracelet with the heart) I really don’t think anyone will notice and the price was good. Thought I’d send you my review, I can’t believe I got a free speedy, woooo!!! I’ll definitely shop there again!
Happy Holidays!It was so great to hear from you guys! I hope you keep writing me about your designer replica handbags, jewelry and shoes!

url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1420-1.aspx