- no reply - ignore

1 view

Bob Henson

Feb 21, 2024, 5:45:54 AMFeb 21
Nothing coming in or out via eternal-september this mornining using
Thunderbird, so trying 40tude Dialog via NIN.

--
Bob
Tetbury, Gloucestershire, England

Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause kids.

Bob Henson

Feb 21, 2024, 5:49:54 AMFeb 21
Bob Henson wrote:

> Nothing coming in or out via eternal-september this mornining using
> Thunderbird, so trying 40tude Dialog via NIN.

Second attempt with all filters turned off.

--
Bob
Tetbury, Gloucestershire, England

"I am" is the shortest English Sentence. "I do" gets you the longest.

Bob Henson

Feb 21, 2024, 6:06:41 AMFeb 21
On 21.2.24 10:49 am, Bob Henson wrote:
> Bob Henson wrote:
>
>> Nothing coming in or out via eternal-september this mornining using
>> Thunderbird, so trying 40tude Dialog via NIN.
>
> Second attempt with all filters turned off.

Works now - changed the server to the new name - maybe a DNS problem.

--
Tetbury, Gloucestershire, UK