obfuscation

The Millennium Wombat

Jan 4, 2024, 8:59:32 AMJan 4

won't allow post with .invalid on the from?

--
jon ____
@ \ _/__

Davey

Jan 4, 2024, 12:25:54 PMJan 4
On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:59:29 +0000
The Millennium Wombat <j...@serf.org.invalid> wrote:

> won't allow post with .invalid on the from?

u.t.digital-tv does. I wonder if this works?
--
Davey.

The Natural Philosopher

Jan 5, 2024, 5:35:42 AMJan 5
not a function of the group. Only of your posting host

--
“It is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.”

Thomas Sowell

The Millennium Wombat

Jan 9, 2024, 3:17:09 AMJan 9
> On 04/01/2024 17:25, Davey wrote:
>> On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:59:29 +0000
>> The Millennium Wombat <j...@serf.org.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> won't allow post with .invalid on the from?
>>>

>> u.t.digital-tv does. I wonder if this works?
>
> not a function of the group. Only of your posting host

I think I'm having a problem with Thunderbird rather than my posting host