Re: Test Message 42

Jeff Gaines

Aug 19, 2021, 9:24:57 AM8/19/21
On 19/08/2021 in message
<sflkb5$9jk$1...@alanrichardbarker.eternal-september.org> Alan B wrote:

>Hello world!

Hello Alan B, this is world.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who do binary and those
who don't.

The Natural Philosopher

Aug 19, 2021, 12:16:45 PM8/19/21
On 19/08/2021 14:24, Jeff Gaines wrote:
> On 19/08/2021 in message
> <sflkb5$9jk$1...@alanrichardbarker.eternal-september.org> Alan B wrote:
>
>> Hello world!
>
> Hello Alan B, this is world.

Hello Jeff Gaines, This is the Netherhells

twenty-first century’s developed world went into hysterical panic over a
globally average temperature increase of a few tenths of a degree, and,
on the basis of gross exaggerations of highly uncertain computer
projections combined into implausible chains of inference, proceeded to
contemplate a rollback of the industrial age.

Richard Lindzen

Jeff Gaines

Aug 19, 2021, 12:37:36 PM8/19/21
On 19/08/2021 in message <sfm05c$34c$2...@dont-email.me> The Natural
Philosopher wrote:

>On 19/08/2021 14:24, Jeff Gaines wrote:
>>On 19/08/2021 in message
>><sflkb5$9jk$1...@alanrichardbarker.eternal-september.org> Alan B wrote:
>>
>>>Hello world!
>>
>>Hello Alan B, this is world.
>>
>Hello Jeff Gaines, This is the Netherhells

Putting "42" in the subject didn't stop the auto responder.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
There are 3 types of people in this world. Those who can count, and those

Jeff Gaines

Aug 19, 2021, 2:26:43 PM8/19/21
On 19/08/2021 in message
<sfm75d$nvq$1...@alanrichardbarker.eternal-september.org> Alan B wrote:

>On 2021-08-19, Jeff Gaines <jgaines...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>On 19/08/2021 in message
>><sflkb5$9jk$1...@alanrichardbarker.eternal-september.org> Alan B wrote:
>>
>>>Hello world!
>>
>>Hello Alan B, this is world.
>>

>And what a strange world we are living in currently :(
>
>Just testing some changes to my .slrnrc file. I think they've worked :)

Congratulations :-)

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
Every day is a good day for chicken, unless you're a chicken.

Dariusz Laskowski

Aug 30, 2021, 6:59:05 AM8/30/21
On 19 Aug 2021 16:37:34 GMT, Jeff Gaines wrote:

[...]

>>> Hello Alan B, this is world.

>> Hello Jeff Gaines, This is the Netherhells

> Putting "42" in the subject didn't stop the auto responder.

Oh, OK. I will try with "Go f* yourself autoresponder" then! :-O

--
Dariusz Laskowski
darlas at post.pl
- Заяц, заяц, ты меня слышишь?