WANTED UK LINKSYS 3102 OR Obihai OBi212 UK

Dave

Sep 5, 2022, 9:47:51 AM9/5/22

Thunderstorm just blow up my Linksys 3102 and now looking for a replacement either a LINKSYS 3102 OR Obihai OBi212

Dave.

UK

Roger Mills

Sep 5, 2022, 10:13:40 AM9/5/22
Have you tried Ebay? That's where I got a perfectly good PAP2 a while ago.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Dave

Sep 5, 2022, 10:35:28 AM9/5/22
I need both FXS and FXO ports I think PAP2 only has a phone port FXS? not the line port - I've look on ebay and gumtree and setup
alerts on bot

Roger Mills

Sep 6, 2022, 9:13:20 AM9/6/22
OK, I wasn't suggesting that a PAP2 would suit you but simply that,
because I had found a Pap2 on Ebay, you might also find what you wanted.
Sorry you didn't!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Dave

Sep 6, 2022, 9:50:50 AM9/6/22
No problem, I've set up alerts in the bay now !

Dave

Sep 6, 2022, 12:05:54 PM9/6/22
On 06/09/2022 17:02, Anthony R. Gold wrote:
> https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003168255627.html

Thanks! One of the comments is a bit worrying though 'I bought SPA -3102 and they sent me 2102 so they wasted my time and money. 17
Aug 2022 13:25'