Linux: nf_conntrack_sip module

Andrew Benham

Dec 23, 2021, 1:35:45 PM12/23/21
Wondering if anyone has tried the nf_conntrack_sip module in recent
Linux kernels ? AIUI it should sniff the pending RTP connection's IP
address and port number from the SDP data and add an appropriate entry
in the conntrack table.
If I could get it to work it would let me simplify my firewall rules.
Note the 'if' though...

This module shouldn't be confused with nf_nat_sip.ko which is apparently
trying to be a SIP ALG and the word on the Internet is that it is evil.

--
Andrew Benham Southgate, London N14, United Kingdom

The gates in my computer are AND OR and NOT, not "Bill"