Is there some problem with bt connect email and or Microsoft?

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Mar 10, 2022, 3:49:08 AM3/10/22
I blame the Russians.
Our office seems to be having issues getting and sending email for a
couple of days now, and BT seem to elude its not their fault, but Microsoft
exchange updates or somesuch.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Nikolaj Lazic

Mar 10, 2022, 9:47:48 AM3/10/22
Dana Thu, 10 Mar 2022 08:49:03 -0000, Brian Gaff (Sofa) <bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> napis'o:
> I blame the Russians.

So... you think russians are working for BT these days as outsourced help?

> Our office seems to be having issues getting and sending email for a
> couple of days now, and BT seem to elude its not their fault, but Microsoft
> exchange updates or somesuch.

You also think that russians are also working for Microsoft as outsourced
workers?

> Brian

Bob Eager

Mar 10, 2022, 6:02:00 PM3/10/22
Of course not. That would be ridiculous.

BT and Microsoft are working for the Russians.

Nikolaj Lazic

Mar 10, 2022, 8:53:42 PM3/10/22
Dana 10 Mar 2022 23:01:58 GMT, Bob Eager <news...@eager.cx> napis'o:
:) Nice one. :)

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Mar 11, 2022, 12:34:15 PM3/11/22
I think neither, I merely say what was told to me with a somewhat sceptical
viewpoint, since everyone these days blames others for their cock ups!

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Nikolaj Lazic" <nlazicB...@mudrac.ffzg.hr> wrote in message

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Mar 11, 2022, 12:35:51 PM3/11/22
Did you every consider the Russians might be working for both instead?

"Bob Eager" <news...@eager.cx> wrote in message