VOIP provider in Spain

David Wade

Nov 6, 2023, 5:53:02 PM11/6/23
Folks,
I know this is a UK group, but was wondering if any one knew of a UK
based VOIP supplier who can provide a Spanish number?
Dave

tony sayer

Nov 7, 2023, 7:35:31 AM11/7/23
In article <uibqob$l60b$1...@dont-email.me>, David Wade
<g4...@dave.invalid> scribeth thus
I'd ask VoIPfone i think they do?...
--
Tony Sayer

David Wade

Nov 7, 2023, 12:39:45 PM11/7/23
On 07/11/2023 12:34, tony sayer wrote:
> In article <uibqob$l60b$1...@dont-email.me>, David Wade

> <g4...@dave.invalid> scribeth thus
>> Folks,
>> I know this is a UK group, but was wondering if any one knew of a UK
>> based VOIP supplier who can provide a Spanish number?
>> Dave
>
> I'd ask VoIPfone i think they do?...

Not acording to their web site:-

https://www.voipfone.co.uk/services/international-phone-numbers

Only:-

1. Belgium
2. Ireland
3. Sweden

Dave

Bob L

Nov 8, 2023, 4:09:18 AM11/8/23
On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 17:39:45 +0000, David Wade <g4...@dave.invalid>
wrote:
Lists Spain

https://www.voiptalk.org/products/European+Numbers#destinations

David Wade

Nov 8, 2023, 5:08:53 AM11/8/23
Quite a few list them, but its really are any reliable. Aloo these are
£5/month. Perhaps I should have said "cheap" as well....

https://sonetel.com/
https://www.didww.com/

seem to have them for $2.00 but do I need to pay more?

Dave

notya...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2023, 6:23:57 AM11/8/23
On Wednesday, 8 November 2023 at 10:08:53 UTC, David Wade wrote:
> On 08/11/2023 09:09, Bob L wrote:
> > On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 17:39:45 +0000, David Wade <g4...@dave.invalid>
SNIP

> > https://www.voiptalk.org/products/European+Numbers#destinations
> >
> Quite a few list them, but its really are any reliable. Aloo these are
> £5/month. Perhaps I should have said "cheap" as well....

Voipfone's in the UK are (and only £3 pcm). You can use them from abroad.

David Wade

Nov 8, 2023, 8:53:08 AM11/8/23
On 08/11/2023 11:23, notya...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, 8 November 2023 at 10:08:53 UTC, David Wade wrote:
>> On 08/11/2023 09:09, Bob L wrote:
>>> On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 17:39:45 +0000, David Wade <g4...@dave.invalid>
> SNIP
>>>
>>> https://www.voiptalk.org/products/European+Numbers#destinations
>>>
>> Quite a few list them, but its really are any reliable. Aloo these are
>> £5/month. Perhaps I should have said "cheap" as well....
>
> Voipfone's in the UK are (and only £3 pcm). You can use them from abroad.

I need a Spanish number which Voipfone don't offer for things like
deliveries....

>> https://sonetel.com/
>> https://www.didww.com/
>>

>> seem to have them for $2.00 but do I need to pay more?
>>
>> Dave

Dave

notya...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2023, 1:33:41 PM11/8/23
Here is a list of Spanish VOIP providers - they are not cheap.

https://krispcall.com/blog/best-spain-virtual-phone-number-providers/

Soruk

Feb 8, 2024, 7:02:04 PMFeb 8
Localphone do numbers in Spain, £3.25 setup and £2/month.

https://www.localphone.com/dashboard/incoming_numbers/spain

I don't know if that rate includes VAT - their PAYG call prices are shown
both without and with VAT, and when you top up your PAYG balance they
add the VAT to the top-up (so you pay £6 for a £5 top-up), and your calls
are charged from your balance at the exc-VAT rate.