Data roaming. Poxy Voxi

Tim+

Sep 3, 2022, 12:43:18 PM9/3/22

Currently in France with a VOXI sim. Paid for data roaming. Every day
after about midday my connection gets heavily throttled from 4/5G to H+.
Back to normal by next morning.

Really peeing me off as I have over 10GB of roaming data to use that I can
barely access.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Tweed

Sep 3, 2022, 1:02:16 PM9/3/22
Tim+ <tim.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Currently in France with a VOXI sim. Paid for data roaming. Every day
> after about midday my connection gets heavily throttled from 4/5G to H+.
> Back to normal by next morning.
>
> Really peeing me off as I have over 10GB of roaming data to use that I can
> barely access.
>
> Tim

Can you manually roam to another operator? I can’t see how they can easily
force your mobile to change modulation protocol by time. Throttling, if it
is intentional, is usually done in the depths of the network.

Mark Carver

Sep 3, 2022, 1:48:13 PM9/3/22
On 03/09/2022 18:02, Tweed wrote:
> Tim+ <tim.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Currently in France with a VOXI sim. Paid for data roaming. Every day
>> after about midday my connection gets heavily throttled from 4/5G to H+.
>> Back to normal by next morning.
>>
>> Really peeing me off as I have over 10GB of roaming data to use that I can
>> barely access.
>>
>> Tim
>>
> Can you manually roam to another operator?
I'd try that first. Is the problem in the same geographical location, on
the same French network,  or are you moving around (to different cell
coverage areas) each day ?