3rd party offers of 3 Mobile unlimited data SIM?

Richard Treen

Apr 4, 2022, 4:23:47 AM4/4/22
I've had an unlimited data SIM direct from 3 for the last couple of
years it costs me £22.21 monthly and I'm coming close to end of
contract.

Today I saw a www.buymoblies.net offer for what appears to be the same
3 SIM allowances for £16.00 monthly for 12 months.

Should I see it as a lucky find, or is there a catch?
--

Ric_Treen

Andy Burns

Apr 4, 2022, 5:49:27 AM4/4/22
Richard Treen wrote:

> I saw a www.buymoblies.net offer
The only offer i see is to buy the buymobiles domain itself

Richard Treen

Apr 4, 2022, 6:18:38 AM4/4/22
On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 10:49:23 +0100, Andy Burns <use...@andyburns.uk>
wrote:

>Richard Treen wrote:
>
>> I saw a www.buymoblies.net offer
>The only offer i see is to buy the buymobiles domain itself

So sorry, typo, I should've copy pasted.

https://www.buymobiles.net/basket?adnetwork=awin&awc=3202_1649059266_69d18b4040b165de06aebb74c88761f1
--

Ric_Treen

notya...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2022, 8:09:27 AM4/4/22
No it is on open offer via Uswitch: -
https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/sim-only-deal/fa9f76fd60a68170edb92b8921de84b984c98501/
which takes you to: -
https://store.three.co.uk/view/content/mbasket?ID='redacted' showing a £16 unlimited everything SIM card.
the only catch is you have to pay by recurring method e.g. DD or CCCA, but that is true for nearly all SP's.