Roaming

Tweed

Oct 31, 2021, 11:26:06 AM10/31/21

After the recent ructions with the main networks starting to add EU roaming
charges I spent a bit of time today seeing the state of play. Tesco Mobile
seems to be the current winner. Not only has it not imposed EU roaming
charges but it also seems to have a very wide list of no extra charge
counties. My usual test is to see if the the Channel Islands and
Switzerland are included. I can’t find any other operator that now passes
this test.

notya...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2021, 1:29:56 PM11/2/21
O2 include Switzerland and Isle of Man, but no mention of Channel Islands - odd omission. You also get up 25GB of data at your UK rate.

As a side issue, UK Voip works in a number of other countries, so I wondered if you used Wi-Fi calling in the Channel Islands [or elsewhere] how they would tell if the call was originated overseas?