BT customers unknowingly charged for Xbox Game Pass

Java Jive

Jan 26, 2024, 7:25:05 AMJan 26
BT customers unknowingly charged for Xbox Game Pass
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-68085437

"Some BT customers are being signed up to, and charged for, Xbox Game
Pass without their knowledge or consent.

An extra £10 per month was added to their internet bill, despite them
not requesting the gaming subscription.

Customers have been complaining about the issue on BT's online forums
for several months. Those the BBC spoke to had their money refunded but
described their experiences as worrying."

--

Fake news kills!

www.macfh.co.uk