Samsung A73 256GB version UK release date?

Dan

Aug 11, 2022, 1:59:55 PMAug 11
It was a few days ago that Samsung released their new products.
But they did not mention A73 5G 256GB version. UK release date anyone?
One site mentions late August 2022.
But no-one else does.

notya...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2022, 7:51:08 AMAug 13
Dunno.
You can already buy them, but probably grey imports - Google up.

A53 5G is already out, so probably not long.
https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-a/galaxy-a53-5g-awesome-black-128gb-sm-a536bzkneub/

Given the offers on S22, it may be cheaper to trade in and buy that. "Trade in for a guaranteed £150 off" and that is for any old clonker.
https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s22/buy/

Expect some relaxation of prices, except S22 Ultra, which has been selling even better than expected.

Dan

Aug 17, 2022, 1:43:41 AMAug 17
I understand, but this is really poor of Samsung leaving a major
market out. I would rather buy direct or from Amazon.