Re: EU imposes universal charger upon Apple

Robin Goodfellow

Sep 24, 2021, 2:32:53 PM9/24/21
nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> asked
> the only benefit is not needing to carry one extra cable.

What nospam meant to say was...

The real benefit is (*billions of people*) not needing that extra cable!

nospam

Sep 24, 2021, 2:38:41 PM9/24/21
In article <sil5ki$sm5$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, Robin Goodfellow
<Ancient...@Heaven.Net> wrote:

> What nospam meant to say was...

that you're an incredibly stupid and ignorant troll.

MB

Sep 24, 2021, 3:42:12 PM9/24/21
On 24/09/2021 19:32, Robin Goodfellow wrote:
> The real benefit is (*billions of people*) not needing that extra cable!

Why do you need an "extra" cable, you have the cable supplied with the
mobile phone.

I have several cables because I have a number of devices using similar
chargers - not phones.

Robin Goodfellow

Sep 24, 2021, 3:44:30 PM9/24/21
nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> asked
> that you're an incredibly stupid and ignorant troll.

The record shows nospam had no _adult_ defense to the facts as presented.

Robin Goodfellow

Sep 24, 2021, 3:47:43 PM9/24/21
MB <M...@nospam.net> asked
>> The real benefit is (*billions of people*) not needing that extra cable!
>
> Why do you need an "extra" cable, you have the cable supplied with the
> mobile phone.

How many cables came in the box with your new phone?

Where is your in-home phone charger located?
Where is your in-vehicle phone charger located?

Do you use the _same_ cable for both?

Wilf

Sep 24, 2021, 6:11:59 PM9/24/21
I have several cables because I have them anchored in various locations
in my home and car for my convenience. For one iPhone and one iPad. I
wouldn't want to cart the same cable around everywhere and, besides,
some places I use a long cable, some places short. One cable only
would be no use to me.

--
Wilf

notya...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2021, 12:33:58 PM9/25/21
Not needing to bay an extra over-priced PROPRIETARY cable useless for anything but one company's products!

In addition how reliable are they?