SOT: eBay watch lists

Woody

Jul 30, 2022, 2:46:14 PM7/30/22
In the past if I look at my watch list on eBay, at the bottom I get a
selection of four similar items that are on offer for each item in my
watch list. So if I have 8 items in my watch list I will get 8
selections of four items to step through below my watch list.

Suddenly I am getting either no options at all, of if I do get options I
only get four based on the first item in the watch list.

Anyone any ideas what I might have done wrong, if anything?

Peter Johnson

Aug 1, 2022, 11:28:00 AM8/1/22
On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:46:12 +0100, Woody <harro...@ntlworld.com>
wrote:
I think that what you are getting is how it is supposed to be.
Pretty sure that I've never had four items displayed for every item
that I'm watching. At the moment I'm watching 18 items so I wouldn't
thank them for spewing out 18 sets of four after the watch list.

Woody

Aug 1, 2022, 11:53:33 AM8/1/22
Thanks for that Peter. You get four pictures and the header for four
similar items with a right arrow on the end so you can quite quickly
scroll through them. After all you don't always get to see everything of
the same type/style that you are watching when you search, the search
result being very much based on what you call it and what the seller has
called it which may or may not match!