plusnet/giganews

Andy Burns

Jan 10, 2022, 3:13:01 PM1/10/22
50p needed for the meter?

it's prompting for credentials as though it doesn't recognise PN users as valid
users (I'm on a static IP).

Chris Green

Jan 10, 2022, 3:33:05 PM1/10/22
Yes, it's happening to me too. Just for fun I've tried adding my
PlusNet login as name/password to see if it works.

--
Chris Green
·

Chris Green

Jan 10, 2022, 4:33:04 PM1/10/22
It didn't help, I just get messier errors!

--
Chris Green
·

Jerome Fandor

Jan 10, 2022, 7:08:43 PM1/10/22
"Chris Green" <c...@isbd.net> wrote in message
It's happening for me too. It doesn't appear to recognise the
username/password combo.

JF

cmwb

Jan 11, 2022, 2:54:39 AM1/11/22
>"Andy Burns" wrote in message news:j43iab...@mid.individual.net...

>50p needed for the meter?

>it's prompting for credentials as though it doesn't recognise PN users as
>valid users (I'm on a static IP).

Same here with ic24 credentials :(

Andy Burns

Jan 11, 2022, 3:19:43 AM1/11/22
Chris Green wrote:

> Andy Burns wrote:
>
>> 50p needed for the meter?
>> it's prompting for credentials as though it doesn't recognise PN users as valid
>> users (I'm on a static IP).
>
> Yes, it's happening to me too.

Bob's onto it ...

<https://community.plus.net/t5/Everything-else/usenet-plus-net/m-p/1850875#M27764>

Jerome Fandor

Jan 11, 2022, 4:38:55 AM1/11/22
"Andy Burns" <use...@andyburns.uk> wrote in message
Thanks for posting that.

JF

Flyińg Ńuń 2°22 +

Jan 11, 2022, 7:21:08 AM1/11/22
It's been erratic for many weeks but now, as far as I'm concerned,
seems to have gone completely.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2º22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Jerome Fandor

Jan 11, 2022, 11:53:53 AM1/11/22
"Jerome Fandor" <Jerome....@totoploy.com> wrote in message
Fixed now for me <fingers crossed>

JF

Chris Green

Jan 11, 2022, 1:18:04 PM1/11/22
Yes, my local news server has stopped reporting error too. :-)

--
Chris Green
·