Gigaclear

Ken

Aug 19, 2022, 1:32:14 PM8/19/22
I've been a happy Zen customer for a long time. My village now has
gigaclear. I have been reluctant to change because my experience with
Zen has been good, but I had been considering staying on OR hardware
but jumping up to G.Fast.
But Zen has quietly dropped G.fast as a product. I was unaware of this
when I emailed then a few months ago asking why I could not longer, it
seems, order anything faster than 60Mb. I received no reply.
I emailed again last week, asking what, if any, options I had for a
faster service from them. I was hoping for them to say there was a
product in the pipeline. If Zen resold Gigaclear that would be nice.
But they didn't bother to reply, again.
I stayed with Zen for the customer service. If that's now gone then I
may as well jump ship, so what are Gigaclear like?

Woody

Aug 19, 2022, 2:39:22 PM8/19/22
Much easier to ring them, you could of course be using the wrong email
address.

Zen are now using CityFibre for FTTP in this area, maybe yours as well?

Ken

Aug 20, 2022, 6:03:14 AM8/20/22
On Fri, 19 Aug 2022 19:39:20 +0100, Woody <harro...@ntlworld.com>
wrote:
It was the Sales webform, so I hope for their sake that they're
monitoring it!

>Zen are now using CityFibre for FTTP in this area, maybe yours as well?

No, we're rural so only Gigaclear, who seem to have few resellers.