Virginmedia contact numbers

Woody

Jan 22, 2021, 8:28:45 AM1/22/21
Anyone got any otherwise unadvertised numbers for contacting VM?
150 fro VM phone is engaged
0345 454 1111 which is their main number is NU
Call their HQ number (0207 313 2000) and select option 4 for VM and it
connects you to Virgin Active (gyms etc)

Er, help?

PeterC

Jan 22, 2021, 11:38:29 AM1/22/21
Lots of numbers on https://www.saynoto0870.com/ but almost all are of no use
- comms company!
Possibly a menu on
0845 840 7777 0800 0643840 Virgin Media Sales
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Graham J

Jan 22, 2021, 12:10:24 PM1/22/21
PeterC wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 13:28:42 +0000, Woody wrote:
>
>> Anyone got any otherwise unadvertised numbers for contacting VM?
>> 150 fro VM phone is engaged
>> 0345 454 1111 which is their main number is NU
>> Call their HQ number (0207 313 2000) and select option 4 for VM and it
>> connects you to Virgin Active (gyms etc)
>>
>> Er, help?
>
> Lots of numbers on https://www.saynoto0870.com/ but almost all are of no use
> - comms company!
> Possibly a menu on
> 0845 840 7777 0800 0643840 Virgin Media Sales

A lesson for us all - if you can't contact them then don't use them!

--
Graham J

Woody

Jan 22, 2021, 1:14:59 PM1/22/21
Yes,except that I was a beta tester with the original dial-up NTLWorld
so have a bit of loyalty having been with them for 20 years.

AND they have - at least in this area - legendary reliability, I've had
only four outages in the whole of that 20 years and one of those was
when a drunk decided to demolish a street cab at the top of our road.
Landline was back on in 24hrs, B/B took three days as they had to
replace the cab. I bet anything on landline - even Zen or A&A customers
- couldn't claim a service as good as that!!??

Philip Hole

Jan 22, 2021, 3:48:37 PM1/22/21
For technical help:
"texting CS on 07533016422, also you can try ringing 789"

or
03456000789

There is no guarantee of nuffink as I nicked these numbers from another
source.

But if they work, I would appreciate a feedback.

--
Flop

Woody

Jan 22, 2021, 4:27:12 PM1/22/21
SayNoTo0870 is a wonderful site, ain't it. Been there, done that... etc Tnx

DrTeeth

Jan 27, 2021, 1:01:41 PM1/27/21
On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 17:10:11 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, Graham J <nob...@nowhere.co.uk> disturbed my reverie and wrote:

>A lesson for us all - if you can't contact them then don't use them!

I left them as soon as my promo deal ran out. If you can get them by
phone, it takes a-g-e-s to speak to somebody. Worth the 90% speed
reduction to leave the bloody shower...and that was not a smooth
journey by any means.
--
Cheers,

DrT

** Amateurs built the Ark, but professionals built the Titanic.**