Thought For The Day ... Er, Not, Much Funnier

Java Jive

Dec 22, 2021, 1:18:19 PM12/22/21
Someone played this at a family 90th birthday party, I've no idea where
he got it, seemingly Irish radio, but it's hilarious, and I hope you'll
all like it ...

www.macfh.co.uk/Temp/VIDEO-2021-12-19-19-12-30.mp4

--

Fake news kills!

www.macfh.co.uk

Paul Ratcliffe

Dec 22, 2021, 2:16:09 PM12/22/21
On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 18:18:17 +0000, Java Jive <ja...@evij.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Someone played this at a family 90th birthday party, I've no idea where
> he got it, seemingly Irish radio, but it's hilarious, and I hope you'll
> all like it ...
>
> www.macfh.co.uk/Temp/VIDEO-2021-12-19-19-12-30.mp4

How about Today FM, Dublin, Ireland.
It's there for anyone with half a brain cell to see.

Adrian Caspersz

Dec 22, 2021, 4:08:01 PM12/22/21
On 22/12/2021 18:18, Java Jive wrote:
> Someone played this at a family 90th birthday party, I've no idea where
> he got it, seemingly Irish radio, but it's hilarious, and I hope you'll
> all like it ...
>
> www.macfh.co.uk/Temp/VIDEO-2021-12-19-19-12-30.mp4

Thought that was going to be another Becky skit.

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/watch-out-becky-s-about-1.1031070

google/youtube Dermot Whelan and Dave Moore

the following is a bit old now ...

Becky wants to demolish her school (full conversation given)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTAtg7mvbs4

--
Adrian C

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Dec 23, 2021, 4:56:09 AM12/23/21
You can only hear one set of hooves in that clip. I say they are all
cheating using a balloon .
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Java Jive" <ja...@evij.com.invalid> wrote in message

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Dec 23, 2021, 4:59:50 AM12/23/21
I cannot see any play button on this link.

"Adrian Caspersz" <em...@here.invalid> wrote in message