SOT

Scott

Feb 7, 2024, 5:20:35 PMFeb 7
This is a very long shot, but does anyone have any recordings of the
late Gordon Sparks presenting the Golden Hour (Gordon Hour) at BBC
Radio Devon? I have written to a couple of presenters at the station,
with no success. I believe BBC policy is not to provide copies of
copyright material and in any event I assume such material will not be
retained long term.

Scott

Feb 8, 2024, 8:22:14 AMFeb 8
On Wed, 07 Feb 2024 22:20:31 +0000, Scott
<newsg...@gefion.myzen.co.uk> wrote:

Please IGNORE. This was sent incomplete.