Google Groups không còn hỗ trợ đăng ký sử dụng hoặc đăng nội dung mới trên Usenet. Bạn vẫn có thể xem nội dung cũ.

Miriam Margolyes says "Fuck you" on Today

27 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Max Demian

chưa đọc,
05:59:15 15 thg 10, 202215/10/22
đến
...referring to Jeremy Cunt... I mean Hunt:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001d4mh (1h30m)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjH4arIn-80 (that was James Naughtie).

--
Max Demian

Brian Gaff

chưa đọc,
06:00:51 15 thg 10, 202215/10/22
đến
Erm. Is this really news?
we need some more powerful swear words.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
"Max Demian" <max_d...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

MB

chưa đọc,
18:20:02 15 thg 10, 202215/10/22
đến
On 15/10/2022 11:00, Brian Gaff wrote:
> Erm. Is this really news?

Does anyone pay any attention anything she says, she is just an
attention seeker and most people ignore her.

Mark Carver

chưa đọc,
07:05:39 16 thg 10, 202216/10/22
đến
On 15/10/2022 10:59, Max Demian wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001d4mh (1h30m)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjH4arIn-80 (that was James Naughtie).

Some people don't seem to have progressed from Sixth Form.

Anyway, WTF has this got to do with broadcast engineering ?

charles

chưa đọc,
07:30:10 16 thg 10, 202216/10/22
đến
In article <jr26s1...@mid.individual.net>,
It was broadcast - that erwquired engineering.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England - sent from my RISC OS 4té

Brian Gaff

chưa đọc,
07:41:31 16 thg 10, 202216/10/22
đến
I know the name but I don't really care if she swears or not on TV. Who
remembers that famous sex pistols debarkle, the presenter was demoted to
outside reporter after that.
Its silly as walk down any street and encounter a gaggle of mothers with
their babies fin and blindin like troupers.

Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"MB" <M...@nospam.net> wrote in message news:tifbmd$2uffm$1...@dont-email.me...

Max Demian

chưa đọc,
13:15:36 16 thg 10, 202216/10/22
đến
The other broadcast related newsgroups I subscribe to are TV related and
this was on "sound radio" as it used to be called.

(Where does that term come from? Did people realise that TV was
transmitted by radio? "Radio" has always referred to sound communication
and broadcasting in my memory, even if it also applied to transmission
my wire like hospital "radio". Maybe it's just a slighting term
introduced when TV started like "steam radio".)

--
Max Demian

Tweed

chưa đọc,
13:51:18 16 thg 10, 202216/10/22
đến
Morse telegraphy is Radio but not sound (well not many sounds).

Liz Tuddenham

chưa đọc,
17:45:14 16 thg 10, 202216/10/22
đến
Useless, but interesting, fact:

The Morse Code wasn't invented by Morse and isn't a code. It should
correctly be called the "Vail Cypher".

--
~ Liz Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

Brian

chưa đọc,
18:01:56 16 thg 10, 202216/10/22
đến
On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 18:15:35 +0100, Max Demian
<max_d...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>On 16/10/2022 12:05, Mark Carver wrote:
>> On 15/10/2022 10:59, Max Demian wrote:
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001d4mh (1h30m)
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjH4arIn-80 (that was James Naughtie).
>>>
>> Some people don't seem to have progressed from Sixth Form.
>>
>> Anyway, WTF has this got to do with broadcast engineering ?
>
>The other broadcast related newsgroups I subscribe to are TV related and
>this was on "sound radio" as it used to be called.

This newsgroup is supposed to be related to the technical aspects of
broadcasting - look, the clue is in the name: uk.tech.broadcast.

Unless you wish to advance the novel and, if you'll forgive me,
somewhat unusual proposition that Miriam Margolyes is some form of
broadcast automation, the technical content of your thread-starter
message is zero, so applying your own logic (the message does not
belong in TV related newsgroups) it doesn't belong here either.

<fx: ponders> I wonder what her coded equipment number might be :-)

Brian Gaff

chưa đọc,
04:46:14 18 thg 10, 202218/10/22
đến
Yes seems a bit of a stretch, perhaps this was her avatar.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Brian" <Br...@2001.bjforster.force9.co.uk> wrote in message

Scott

chưa đọc,
05:13:48 18 thg 10, 202218/10/22
đến
On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 23:01:49 +0100, Brian
Can I therefore apologise for my many OT postings over the years. I
thought wider discussion was permitted as long as it was marked SOT or
OT.
0 tin nhắn mới