FM transmitter info

Pamela

Dec 4, 2023, 6:55:26 AM12/4/23
Is there a web site which takes a postcode or name of a town and lists
which FM transmitters (and their frequencies) that can be recieved?

There are similar sites for DAB and also for Freeview tv but is there
anything for FM?

http://www.frequencyfinder.org.uk/ has a lot of info on FM transmitters
but doesn't seem to provide this.

Mark Carver

Dec 4, 2023, 7:28:25 AM12/4/23
This sort of does for BBC sites

https://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/check-for-transmitter-faults/#/undefined

What do you want to know, some of us have this info committed to memory ?!

charles

Dec 4, 2023, 9:08:05 AM12/4/23
In article <kt5uv6...@mid.individual.net>,
Indeed, so. Back in the day, in Engineering Info we had a wonderful
computer program that would do this. A VIP was being shown it and asked
where he lived. I gave the answer before the demonstrator had finished
typing in the address.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England - sent from my RISC OS 4tщВ

wrights...@f2s.com

Dec 7, 2023, 9:52:48 PM12/7/23
Err, not many of us Mark...

Bill

Rink

Dec 12, 2023, 5:17:19 PM12/12/23
Op 4-12-2023 om 12:54 schreef Pamela:
Yes, there is:

https://fmscan.org/

Rink

Rink

Jan 7, 2024, 11:17:20 AMJan 7
Op 12-12-2023 om 23:17 schreef Rink:
Hello Pamela,

Did you try fmscan ?

Rink

Pamela

Jan 17, 2024, 5:04:04 PMJan 17
I'm sure I did try but I can't go back to check as it now has some tricky
Captcha.

Rink

Feb 11, 2024, 10:28:18 AMFeb 11
Op 17-1-2024 om 23:03 schreef Pamela:
Hmm, when I tried some weeks ago, I also got the captcha.
But today I do not get it anymore !

Rink