Discovery on Freeview Lite ?

MB

Nov 1, 2022, 3:36:49 PM11/1/22
Freeview Lite EPG has a notice on channels 320 and 325 that Discovery
'coming soon'. Are they actually going on Freeview Lite or is it a mistake?

Woody

Nov 1, 2022, 3:40:27 PM11/1/22
Error methinks. I have just updated my TV for the new channels and 320
and 325 are unknown.

MB

Nov 4, 2022, 2:35:33 PM11/4/22
They are BT 'channels' not Freeview.

Brian Gregory

Nov 5, 2022, 1:24:28 PM11/5/22
Could be there's going to be one of those hybrid things where when you
tune to that your TV fetches it from the internet.

--
Brian Gregory (in England).

Brian Gaff

Nov 7, 2022, 5:18:28 AM11/7/22
Yes there is at least one of those already, but often the feed is pretty
naff even on a fast broadband. The stuff on the Samsung channels work far
better.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
"Brian Gregory" <void-invalid...@email.invalid> wrote in message

Brian Gregory

Nov 9, 2022, 6:00:41 PM11/9/22
On 07/11/2022 10:18, Brian Gaff wrote:
> Yes there is at least one of those already, but often the feed is pretty
> naff even on a fast broadband. The stuff on the Samsung channels work far
> better.
> Brian

Some work well, some do not.
The channels on LG channels work well too and, I think, seem to use less
data.