Order OxyContin

Travis Apple

Dec 2, 2023, 4:36:59 AM12/2/23
Buy OxyContin online USA Europe Australia Asia.

Order OxyContin California Denver Colorado Vermont Ohio DC https://t.me/beststore48k

OxyContin is an opioid pain medication sometimes called a narcotic.
https://t.me/beststore48k
OxyContin is a strong prescription medicine used when an opioid medicine is needed to manage severe pain enough to require daily around-the-clock, https://t.me/beststore48k long-term treatment with an opioid, when other pain treatments such as non-opioid pain medicines or immediate-release opioid medicines do not treat your pain well enough or you cannot tolerate them. https://t.me/beststore48k

Before taking this medicine
You should not use OxyContin if you are allergic to oxycodone, or if you have:

severe asthma or breathing problems; or

a blockage in your stomach or intestines.

You should not use OxyContin unless you are already using a similar opioid medicine and are tolerant to it.

OxyContin should not be given to a child younger than 11 years old.

To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:

breathing problems, sleep apnea;
https://t.me/beststore48k
a head injury, or seizures;

drug or alcohol addiction, or mental illness; https://t.me/beststore48k

liver or kidney disease;

urination problems; or

problems with your gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid.

Order OxyContin 20mg,40mg and 80mg
https://t.me/beststore48k

https://t.me/beststore48k
https://t.me/beststore48k