Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Rooney - the new Maradona

Visto 4 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Robert Henderson

no leída,
30 sept 2004, 4:05:4030/9/04

In his powerful runs, positional sense and all round shooting power,
Rooney is the nearest thing to Maradona seen on a football pitch since
Maradona retired. Rooney is also much better in the air than Maradona,
at least with his head :) RH
--
Robert Henderson
phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk

TalkShowHost

no leída,
30 sept 2004, 9:52:4430/9/04
Who's this "Rooney" I keep hearing about? Is he any good? :p

Paul C

no leída,
30 sept 2004, 11:48:2130/9/04
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:05:40 +0100, Robert Henderson
<Phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In his powerful runs, positional sense and all round shooting power,
>Rooney is the nearest thing to Maradona seen on a football pitch since
>Maradona retired.

But can he sing as well as her?

--
Paul

Lars Lauridsen

no leída,
30 sept 2004, 16:16:5830/9/04

"Robert Henderson"

> In his powerful runs, positional sense and all round shooting power,
> Rooney is the nearest thing to Maradona seen on a football pitch since
> Maradona retired. Rooney is also much better in the air than Maradona,
> at least with his head :) RH

Errhhh... whatever. At least he is just as fat as Maradona, but I think the
similarities stop there.

Regards
Lars

Farmer Alfalfa

no leída,
30 sept 2004, 22:16:0130/9/04

"Mike Hall" <tar...@spam3block.yahoo.com> wrote in message

>I hope Sir Alex sorts his sex life before he gets too screwed up!

That's an image too gruesome to contemplate!

F A

Magnus, Robot Fighter.

no leída,
30 sept 2004, 22:48:0730/9/04
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:02:20 GMT, "Mike Hall"
<tar...@spam3block.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Lars Lauridsen wrote:
>
>> Errhhh... whatever. At least he is just as fat as Maradona, but I think
>> the
>> similarities stop there.
>

>Maradona had better birds too. A childhood sweetheart who is so clingy that
>she doesn't get the message after he pays money to shag old grannies? I

>hope Sir Alex sorts his sex life before he gets too screwed up!
>

>Mike Hall (who realises that anyone who is reading this just before bedtime
>will have confusing Fergie-orientated wetdreams)

I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with Sir Alex's sex life.

Tommo ³

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 3:43:131/10/04

"Robert Henderson" <Phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

The nearest thing to Maradonna is actually a saline drip.

Kullrad

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 4:18:361/10/04
"Tommo ³" <tommocube...@dialstart.net> sucked in a lungful of fetid
air and screamed:

>> In his powerful runs, positional sense and all round shooting power,
>> Rooney is the nearest thing to Maradona seen on a football pitch since
>> Maradona retired. Rooney is also much better in the air than Maradona,
>> at least with his head :) RH
>

> The nearest thing to Maradonna is actually a saline drip.

Played Sir!

*Polite applause*

--
Kullrad (6)
UKSF Best New Poster 2003

"The cunting Mercury Award? An award named after
a planet so gay it died from AIDS!lol1!one1!"

Sir Benjamin Nunn

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 5:56:511/10/04

"Magnus, Robot Fighter." <M...@Key.com> wrote in message

> I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with Sir Alex's sex life.

Sending out photographs of your squads penises in the post every day is not
much of a sex life.

Although, admittedly, it's better than mine.

BTN

Kullrad

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 6:24:151/10/04
"Sir Benjamin Nunn" <ben...@depro.co.uk> sucked in a lungful of fetid
air and screamed:

>> I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with Sir Alex's sex life.

> Sending out photographs of your squads penises in the post every day
> is not much of a sex life.
>
> Although, admittedly, it's better than mine.

FFS, whose isn't?

Sir Benjamin Nunn

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 6:27:021/10/04

"Kullrad" <kullra...@hotpop.com> wrote in message

> "Sir Benjamin Nunn" <ben...@depro.co.uk> sucked in a lungful of fetid
> air and screamed:
>
>>> I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with Sir Alex's sex life.
>>

>> Sending out photographs of your squads penises in the post every day
>> is not much of a sex life.
>>
>> Although, admittedly, it's better than mine.
>
> FFS, whose isn't?

No, no, Joe said that I have no right to feel aggrieved about my lot because
out there somewhere is a person with no cock or arse who's never had any
sexual activity with anyone who's missing out even more than I am.

Cunt.

BTN

Martin

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 6:29:311/10/04
In article <415c2a92...@news.individual.de>, pa...@thersgb.net
says...
His tits are better.

Allen Parkes

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 7:25:071/10/04
Kullrad wrote:
> "Sir Benjamin Nunn" <ben...@depro.co.uk> sucked in a lungful of fetid
> air and screamed:
>> Sending out photographs of your squads penises in the post every day
>> is not much of a sex life.
>> Although, admittedly, it's better than mine.
>
> FFS, whose isn't?

Nothing to see here. Move along.
--
Al

" i used one trousers on this action, beckham is clearly to blame!"
- Segu.

Joe Horowitz

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 7:42:011/10/04

"Sir Benjamin Nunn" <ben...@depro.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Kullrad" <kullra...@hotpop.com> wrote in message
> > "Sir Benjamin Nunn" <ben...@depro.co.uk> sucked in a lungful of fetid
> > air and screamed:
> >> Sending out photographs of your squads penises in the post every day
> >> is not much of a sex life.
> >>
> >> Although, admittedly, it's better than mine.
> >
> > FFS, whose isn't?
>
> No, no, Joe said that I have no right to feel aggrieved about my lot
because
> out there somewhere is a person with no cock or arse who's never had any
> sexual activity with anyone who's missing out even more than I am.

Indeed. It'd be very much like a Charlton fan whining about losing their
best player, or a rich and massively becocked man complaining about his
terrible car journey.

Nothing but over-priveledged whining from people who've forgotten their good
luck.

> Cunt.

Cunts.

Joe
--
I still can't find my .sig

Al Farouk

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 11:12:131/10/04
Oh please.. rooney just had a taste of his first game in the devils shirt..
and besides, he is too young to do all these..

--
Regards,
Mohd Shaifudin B J M

"Robert Henderson" <Phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Kullrad

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 11:28:081/10/04
"Al Farouk" <put...@singnet.com.sg> sucked in a lungful of fetid air
and screamed:

> Oh please.. rooney just had a taste of his first game in the devils

> shirt.. and besides, he is too young to do all these..
>
> --
> Regards,
> Mohd Shaifudin B J M
> "Robert Henderson" <Phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>

>> In his powerful runs, positional sense and all round shooting power,
>> Rooney is the nearest thing to Maradona seen on a football pitch
>> since Maradona retired. Rooney is also much better in the air than
>> Maradona, at least with his head :) RH

To do all these...what? Pray, do tell, you top posting fuckwit.

Mike Hall

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 13:54:311/10/04
Kullrad wrote:
> Al Farouk wrote:

>> Oh please.. rooney just had a taste of his first game in the devils
>> shirt.. and besides, he is too young to do all these..

>> Regards,

>> Mohd Shaifudin B J M

>> Robert Henderson wrote:

>>> Rooney is also much better in the air than
>>> Maradona, at least with his head :) RH

> To do all these...what? Pray, do tell, you top posting fuckwit.

Give head, of course! I despair...
Didn't you understand the top-posting pun by our friend Mohd. He's right
too. He's only had his first taste in a ManU shirt.

Mike Hall

Guppings

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 13:55:071/10/04

"Kullrad" <kullra...@hotpop.com> wrote in message >
> To do all these...what? Pray, do tell, you top posting fuckwit.

Your Gay Kully, this'll prove it

http://www.jokaroo.com/ecards/funny/thegaytest.html

Kullrad

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 14:03:091/10/04
"Guppings" <Gupp...@spam.co.uk> tickled their tummies and meowed

>> To do all these...what? Pray, do tell, you top posting fuckwit.
>>

> Your Gay Kully, this'll prove it
>
> http://www.jokaroo.com/ecards/funny/thegaytest.html

I'll tell you what Gupps, my gay fucking hates that jokaroo site.

Me? I'm underwhelmed by it.

--
Kullrad (14)

Guppings

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 19:52:151/10/04

> "Guppings" <Gupp...@spam.co.uk> tickled their tummies and meowed
>
>>> To do all these...what? Pray, do tell, you top posting fuckwit.
>>>

>> Your Gay Kully, this'll prove it
>>
>> http://www.jokaroo.com/ecards/funny/thegaytest.html
>
> I'll tell you what Gupps, my gay fucking hates that jokaroo site.
>
> Me? I'm underwhelmed by it.

I thought some of it was quite amusing but then, as they say, little things
please little minds, nuff said eh Kully?

Oy, stop wanking so much, you'll go blind, now where did I put my glasses?

Kullrad

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 20:08:491/10/04
"Guppings" <Gupp...@spam.co.uk> tickled their tummies and meowed

>>> Your Gay Kully, this'll prove it
>>>
>>> http://www.jokaroo.com/ecards/funny/thegaytest.html
>>
>> I'll tell you what Gupps, my gay fucking hates that jokaroo site.
>>
>> Me? I'm underwhelmed by it.
>>

> I thought some of it was quite amusing but then, as they say, little
> things please little minds, nuff said eh Kully?

I couldn't have put it better myself, Gupps.
You do see what you did there, don't you?

> Oy, stop wanking so much, you'll go blind, now where did I put my
> glasses?

Shit!!111!1 I thought I'd unplugged my webcam.

Guppings

no leída,
1 oct 2004, 20:24:171/10/04

"Kullrad" <kullra...@hotpop.com> wrote in message

> I couldn't have put it better myself, Gupps.
> You do see what you did there, don't you?

Um, ur, oh yeah, well, um, no, apart from tell the truth that is.

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Clockin Rocker

no leída,
5 nov 2004, 14:59:445/11/04
He's a about the same weight as Maradona is now....thats about all the
similarity i see

"Robert Henderson" <Phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Victoria Barrett

no leída,
6 nov 2004, 2:18:226/11/04
Rooney is the new MADONNA. Guy Ritchie is the new Zinedine Zlatkine.
0 mensajes nuevos