Harry Kane The BULLSHITTER

Michael Blue

Aug 16, 2021, 6:51:16 AM8/16/21
But remember you are joining a manager who in the past instructed his
players to take you out of the game. Remember how Padre walked over
your leg intentionally. You were out 3 months.

You are going to a club who bribes its way through the courts and
appeals. Still does not obey the rules and regulations of UEFA

Owners launder money and help to Middle East Islamic Organizations.
Contribute to Saudi Funds of war.

If you go I will say you have fucked off and Tottenham got rid of a
traitor.

But if you stay you be ready you all get some stick from me and other
spurs fans.

You fucking greedy bastard…..wants medals ..go and pull the other one
….STOP BULLSHITTING

COYSSSSSSS