Teh Ghey Premiership Hugs - 23-29022008

1 view

Osbourne Ruddock

Feb 26, 2008, 6:15:46 PM2/26/08
I'll make no broken bones about it, it's time for some hugs.

--
Cheers, Os

Sid

Feb 26, 2008, 7:54:28 PM2/26/08
Osbourne Ruddock <stri...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> I'll make no broken bones about it, it's time for some hugs.

2 hugs to Man Utd please. And 2 to the Spurs.

Sid

Vicky Conlan

Feb 27, 2008, 4:21:35 AM2/27/08
According to <stri...@hotmail.com>:

>I'll make no broken bones about it, it's time for some hugs.

I never thought I would do this, but I'll have to give max hugs to Arsenal.
Ack. I need to go for a shower now.

Sir Benjamin Nunn

Feb 27, 2008, 4:41:58 AM2/27/08

"Osbourne Ruddock" <stri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'll make no broken bones about it, it's time for some hugs.

Two hugs to Fulham for being utterly cheated. West Ham shouldn't even be in
the Premiership, given what happened last season, but to add insult to
injury they are now staying where they don't belong once again because of
some heinous and blatant cheatery. FFS, after what they did against Coventry
in the Carling Cup, you'd think referees would be wise to it by now? Unless,
of course, they are in on the cuntspiracy?

A hug to teh Spurs because I had them to win the Carling Cup, but had
forgotten about it until after they did. Bonus ball!

Two sympathy hugs to Derby.

BTN

Sid

Feb 27, 2008, 7:49:39 AM2/27/08
Sid <sidESSS...@MMMMMMAPSSSSEnerte.net> wrote in

And one to Boro for the Aliadiere ridiculousness.

Sid

Tony McChrystal

Feb 27, 2008, 8:57:31 AM2/27/08
On 26 Feb, 23:15, Osbourne Ruddock <strike...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'll make no broken bones about it, it's time for some hugs.

One hug to the parts formerly known as Eduardo's leg.

One hug to Everton for farting under the fourth-place bedsheets and
temporarily stuffing Liverpool's heads under it.

One hug to Kev Keeg's revolution.

One hug to Boro. No hugs to Mascherano and his badly wounded left
cheek.

One hug to Derby for the weekly scorn poured on them by their manager,
who's taking reverse psychology to new heights.

Michael Cunningham

Feb 27, 2008, 9:13:14 AM2/27/08
"Osbourne Ruddock" <stri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'll make no broken bones about it, it's time for some hugs.

Two hugs to Arsenal and the rest of Eduardo's leg.

One hug to Liverpool for letting us watch Fernando Torres play
football.

Two hugs to Tottenham for celebrating the Carling Cup like it was
something much better. That's passion, that is, and I salute them
for that.

--
Mike

nigel

Feb 27, 2008, 9:58:54 AM2/27/08
Osbourne Ruddock wrote:

> I'll make no broken bones about it, it's time for some hugs.

One each to Spurs, Arsenal,Reading, Fulham and Boro.

Sid

Feb 27, 2008, 10:21:05 AM2/27/08
Sid <sidESSS...@MMMMMMAPSSSSEnerte.net> wrote in

>>> I'll make no broken bones about it, it's time for some hugs.

> 2 hugs to Man Utd please. And 2 to the Spurs.
> And one to Boro for the Aliadiere ridiculousness.

I would like to remove one of my Rooney/Ronaldo hugs and apply it to
Eduardo's leg instead, please.

Sid

Gra

Feb 27, 2008, 12:37:20 PM2/27/08
On Feb 26, 11:15 pm, Osbourne Ruddock <strike...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'll make no broken bones about it, it's time for some hugs.

Yeah, one for the Arsenal leg, but one also for Brum's poor Mr Taylor.
He's badly shaken, you know. And a nice man, by all acounts.
One to Man U. Messiah with feet of clay, anyone?
One to Everton for giving it a right old go up the fourth placehole.
And one to Spurs for upsetting the applepot.

I'm all hugged out.

Gra

Vicky Conlan

Feb 27, 2008, 12:48:02 PM2/27/08
According to <co...@riffraff.plig.net>:

And even more unlike me, I'd like to add one to BoroNil for the ridiculous
punishment and extra-punishment for the slap.

Tommo ³

Feb 27, 2008, 12:58:53 PM2/27/08

Some would argue kicking them when they're down is the best possible timing?

--
23/02/2008, 15:44 "Newcastle 5-0 today." Kevin, Newcastle, via text on 81111
23/02/2008, 19:10 FULL-TIME Newcastle 1-5 Man Utd

Tommo ³

Feb 27, 2008, 1:00:45 PM2/27/08
Osbourne Ruddock wrote:
> I'll make no broken bones about it, it's time for some hugs.

If I don't hug the Arse after that horror show with daylight robbery at
the end I never will, so both hugs to the gooners please.