ENGLISH FA SUCKS

1 view

ROGER

Dec 21, 2021, 11:31:03 AM12/21/21

I am shocked that 60,000 people are allowed in a stadium and breath on
each other's necks when Omicron are looking to kill people.

IOt is corruption with Arabs are causing this unacceptable unhuygene
conditions to take place .

WHY CANT YOU MAKE THE GAMES CLOSED DOORS

cMON ANSWER THAT YOU OLD FARTS .. ( Thats what they used to call you
, i call you murderous bastards paving the way more people infected )
FUCK THE LOT OF YOU ENGLISH FA and the clubs who are owned by
Arap and and Jewish mafia .

YOU KILLED THE BRITISH FOOTBALL WITH YOU MONEY GRUBBING RULES

YOU SOLD THE BRITISH FOOTBALL .

YOU ARE CORRUPT AND RULED BY RUPERT MURDOCH .

FUCK YOU ALL

Richard Heathfield

Dec 21, 2021, 12:17:34 PM12/21/21
On 21/12/2021 16:31, ROGER wrote:

> I am shocked that 60,000 people are allowed

Freedom sucks, don't it? You have to look after yourself and make good
decisions, like "I won't go to the match".

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk

ROGER

Dec 21, 2021, 2:09:08 PM12/21/21
On Tue, 21 Dec 2021 17:17:33 +0000, Richard Heathfield
<r...@cpax.org.uk> wrote:

>On 21/12/2021 16:31, ROGER wrote:
>>
>> I am shocked that 60,000 people are allowed
>

>Freedom sucks,

YOUR FREEDOM ends where mine starts. You cant go and infect yourself
and come and sit next to me in Tube.

it is you democratically elected governments duty to protect its
citizens.

Oh yes go and fuking kill yourself but dont come and sit next to me .

How come you are asked to produce vax certs entering other venues but
not football . W

Why did Scottish first Minister limited attendance to only 500 people
in football games .. Tell me where does freedom come to it .

It is because of you people that only 62 percent of people double
vaccinated . Other 48 per cent riding on the tubes buses and going to
football and breathing on your neck spluttering their venoms on you
neck .

I tell your freedom . Answer this : US says no jab no job . Thats the
most democrtaic country !!!

In you NHS 20 pc people are NOT VACCINATED AT ALL .

If you go to hospital one in five chance you ll be attented by a non
vaccinated heaTH PERSON.

iF THAT IS THE FREEDOM YOU WANT TO PRACTICE ask yourself

WHY BRITAIN HAS THE HIGHEST DEATH RATE FROM COVID .

WHY BRITAIN IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHO DOES NOT SEND THEIR HOSPITAL
RECOVERY NUMBERS TO WOORLDS HEALTH ORGANISATION

When you have answers for those come back and i ll give you more
facts

you are nation of slave traders , and still ruled by Honneverian ex
nazis . DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT FREEDOM

HYPOCRITES

Richard Heathfield

Dec 21, 2021, 4:00:09 PM12/21/21
On 21/12/2021 19:09, ROGER wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Dec 2021 17:17:33 +0000, Richard Heathfield
> <r...@cpax.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> On 21/12/2021 16:31, ROGER wrote:
>>>
>>> I am shocked that 60,000 people are allowed
>>

>> Freedom sucks,
>
> YOUR FREEDOM ends where mine starts.

And vice versa.

> You cant go and infect yourself
> and come and sit next to me in Tube.

I wouldn't dream of it. I've got more sense.

> it is you democratically elected governments duty to protect its
> citizens.

It's my duty to behave responsibly. I do. It's your duty to behave
responsibly too. See that you do.

> Oh yes go and fuking kill yourself but dont come and sit next to me .

Incitement to kill anyone, including oneself, is a criminal offence.
That is not responsible behaviour. Nor is conversing like a football
hooligan.

> How come you are asked to produce vax certs entering other venues but
> not football . W

I am not asked to produce vax certificates. I stay away from venues that
require them. That's my choice.

> Why did Scottish first Minister limited attendance to only 500 people
> in football games ..

Because he's an authoritarian ass, I expect. He has no business imposing
such restrictions.

> Tell me where does freedom come to it .

Freedom is what we are losing, and we are conniving at its loss by
allowing our government to curtail rights hard won over centuries.

> It is because of you people

No, it isn't. Don't even think of trying to hold me to account for other
people's health decisions. I am responsible for my decisions, and you
are responsible for yours. If you choose to travel in hazardous
conditions, that's your decision, not mine.

> I tell your freedom . Answer this : US says no jab no job . Thats the
> most democrtaic country !!!

No, it really isn't. Effectively compulsory medication is not
democratic; it's Mengelian.

> iF THAT IS THE FREEDOM YOU WANT TO PRACTICE ask yourself
>
> WHY BRITAIN HAS THE HIGHEST DEATH RATE FROM COVID .

It really hasn't. Most deaths attributed to Covid are from other causes.

> WHY BRITAIN IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHO DOES NOT SEND THEIR HOSPITAL
> RECOVERY NUMBERS TO WOORLDS HEALTH ORGANISATION

Good question - possibly because if it acknowledged that people can
recover from Covid it wouldn't be able to blame Covid for deaths from
*any* cause within 28 days of a positive test. You could get flattened
by a steamroller and Covid can still be blamed for your death. It helps
keep the numbers up. And why does the Govt want high numbers? Perhaps to
keep the population cowed so that business part-owned by cabinet members
can keep on selling us PPE.

> When you have answers for those come back and i ll give you more
> facts

Opinions, I think you mean. You can keep them. I already have plenty.

> you are nation of slave traders ,

I've never traded a slave in my life. Pillock.

> and still ruled by Honneverian ex
> nazis .

We're ruled by the MPs we elect.

> DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT FREEDOM

You would deprive me of the freedom even to *talk* about freedom?
Clearly you are not such a freedom-lover as you try to make out.

> HYPOCRITES

How ironic.