UKSF XI

Sir Benjamin Nunn

Jul 11, 2004, 8:57:15 AM7/11/04
It's been a long time since the XI's last outing, during which time we've
seen a number of promising players graduate from the rubbishcunt academy
side, and by 'graduate from' I mean 'continue to play in', obviously.

There will be one or two more experimental changes made for the upcoming
match against Scotland, but provided we all dig in and play like a team, I'm
sure we can send the cunts back to wee jock land with a haggis stuffed up
their collective tartan arse.

Goalkeeper: Ruddock

The goalkeeping position has long proved problematic for Youksef - almost
like a horsecock that wasn't sucked for over a week. Mr. Tiger's negative
attitude in training, and the constant falling over his own cock like some
clumsy bad bastard, has meant that it's time for a new face.

Young Osbourne has impressed in training, and while he may not quite be
SuperGoalie, his solid contribution and frequent saving of threads that
seemed to have beaten us throughout Euro 2004 bodes well.

RB: Nunn (C)

CH: Poleson/kullrad

LB: Parkes

Crankshaw is exempt from playing due to divided loyalties, so it's with
great pleasure that I welcome Allen Parkes back to the back four.

RW: guppings

The right-wing position is very important, and has become increasingly
moreso after a recent survey showed UKSF to be full of fucking pinko
lefties. James Cook has missed an awful lot of training, and therefore it's
my decision to hand a debut to a youngster who's reasoned political position
will be of great importance against the cunty Scots.

It's time to welcome guppings - well, the first 12 inches or so, at least -
to the UKSF XI.

DM: Tommocubed
CM: Horowitz

There's no need to tinker with the tried and tested combination of hardman
and creative maestro. It's the combination that the fans _want_ to see,
dammit.

LW: Chopsy

With no Crankshaw available, Chopsy's sinister agenda will be vital in
deceiving the Scottish hoardes and infiltrating their evil reargard. It
might be a risk playing the lad because of his extreme northernness, but I'm
nothing if not fair, and it's a gamble I'm willing to take.

CF: Skyjam - obviously - and Barrett

The jammeister has the unpredictable talent, and Barrett the workrate. It's
a winning formula.

UKSF have agreed with the Scottish FA that any number of substitutes from
the 22 man squad may be used, so look for several second-half changes.

SUBS: Cypher, Conlan, Cook, Demo, Dat, ST, Cunningham, Martin, Strawberry,
G, H.

BTN

Serious Tiger

Jul 11, 2004, 9:07:45 AM7/11/04
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:57:15 +0100, "Sir Benjamin Nunn" <ben...@depro.co.uk>
wrote:

>Goalkeeper: Ruddock
>
>The goalkeeping position has long proved problematic for Youksef - almost
>like a horsecock that wasn't sucked for over a week. Mr. Tiger's negative
>attitude in training, and the constant falling over his own cock like some
>clumsy bad bastard, has meant that it's time for a new face.

That and the fact that I'm still unavailable for selection. When did I give you
permission to even consider selecting me again, you cunt? I am not available,
and won't be as long as you are manager.

Besides, I'm having much more fun in Mikey's reserves.

~ST~
--
"His head was alarming large, and growing daily."

Nunn Out.

Sir Benjamin Nunn

Jul 11, 2004, 9:14:09 AM7/11/04
Serious Tiger (You...@deletespamfilter.serioustiger.com) sucked my
cock, and then posted this
(dqe2f0dr1g738nueo...@4ax.com):

>> like a horsecock that wasn't sucked for over a week. Mr. Tiger's
>> negative attitude in training, and the constant falling over his own
>> cock like some clumsy bad bastard, has meant that it's time for a
>> new face.
>>
> That and the fact that I'm still unavailable for selection. When did
> I give you permission to even consider selecting me again, you cunt?
> I am not available, and won't be as long as you are manager.

We're trying to offload you to a second-division Spanish froup anyway, to
reduce the wage bill. Somewhere like es.rec.jeugos.pinball.

We could sign three or four solid players for the amount I pay you to
languish in the rubbishcunt XI, and I think the fans will understand and
respect that.

> Besides, I'm having much more fun in Mikey's reserves.

Quite. The introduction of child horseporn to training sessions was an
absolute masterstroke, and I only wish I'd thought of it myself.

BTN

Dat

Jul 11, 2004, 11:04:48 AM7/11/04
<ben...@depro.co.uk> wrote:

>SUBS: Cypher, Conlan, Cook, Demo, Dat, ST, Cunningham, Martin, Strawberry,
>G, H.

What sort of names are G and H! Eh, I ask you? What happened to good
old fashioned proper names with the stock standard FUFA approved three
letter minimum?

Are you people trying to put the chaps that iron the names on the
shirts out of business? You bloody well are, aren't you? Well in that
case could I suggest that these solitary lettered ne'er-do-wells be
assigned six digit squad numbers? We've got to look after the little
people.

Anyway, you've selected the in form side and that should prove
sufficient to rain furious vengeance upon the Tartan Army and their
Scottish flowers. I'll play it cautiously, as usual, and predict a low
scoring draw. 1-1 to be exact.

I understand Moog's still doing himself, but if memory serves young
Sid's been putting in the hard yards of late. Is he cup tied or
something?

--
Dat

Martin

Jul 12, 2004, 4:25:30 AM7/12/04
In article <2lcrreF...@uni-berlin.de>, ben...@depro.co.uk says...

> SUBS: Cypher, Conlan, Cook, Demo, Dat, ST, Cunningham, Martin, Strawberry,
> G, H.

That bench is going to be the warmest it's been in a long time. I had a
curry last night.

Allen Parkes

Jul 12, 2004, 6:11:08 AM7/12/04

Fantastic. You get a call-up straight into the seniors - which doesn't
happen all that often, mind you - and you plan on celebrating by entering
the field of play with liquid shit all dripping down the back of your legs.

I guess it's one way to beat your marker.
--
Al

" i used one trousers on this action, beckham is clearly to blame!"
- Segu.

Message has been deleted

Osbourne Ruddock

Jul 12, 2004, 6:16:42 AM7/12/04
<snip>

> There will be one or two more experimental changes made for the upcoming
> match against Scotland, but provided we all dig in and play like a team, I'm
> sure we can send the cunts back to wee jock land with a haggis stuffed up
> their collective tartan arse.
>

> Goalkeeper: Ruddock

Woooooarrh, fucking chuffed, and surprised? Always knew you were the
right man for the job Ben. And I'll try not to chat up your girlfriend.

--
Cheers, Os

qe were best than u guys, assume that... during the all game!!!

Sid

Jul 12, 2004, 10:19:28 AM7/12/04
In article <7tk2f059rkgha42j6...@4ax.com>, Dat wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:57:15 +0100, "Sir Benjamin Nunn"
><ben...@depro.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>SUBS: Cypher, Conlan, Cook, Demo, Dat, ST, Cunningham, Martin, Strawberry,
>>G, H.
>
> I understand Moog's still doing himself, but if memory serves young
> Sid's been putting in the hard yards of late. Is he cup tied or
> something?

No, but he has the tendency to disappear once in a while.

I flew over to Bangkok for the weekend. Back now. So what's happening?

Sid
--
s i d at n e r t e dot n e t
http://www.nerte.net

Joe Horowitz

Jul 12, 2004, 10:56:59 AM7/12/04

"Allen Parkes" <forename...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> Martin wrote:
> > In article <2lcrreF...@uni-berlin.de>, ben...@depro.co.uk says...
> > That bench is going to be the warmest it's been in a long time. I had
> > a curry last night.
>
> Fantastic. You get a call-up straight into the seniors - which doesn't
> happen all that often, mind you - and you plan on celebrating by entering
> the field of play with liquid shit all dripping down the back of your legs.

Oh, listen to you!

Ffs, Parkes, you did exactly the same thing yourself. Don't deny the man his right
to a proper shit-soaked debut.

> I guess it's one way to beat your marker.

Another, simpler way is just to kill him. With a gun.

Joe
--
We do not share with Duke of Kent or you're both pig-plumber

Sir Benjamin Nunn

Jul 12, 2004, 10:52:44 AM7/12/04

"Joe Horowitz" <jh007c31...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> > Fantastic. You get a call-up straight into the seniors - which doesn't
> > happen all that often, mind you - and you plan on celebrating by
entering
> > the field of play with liquid shit all dripping down the back of your
legs.

> Oh, listen to you!
>
> Ffs, Parkes, you did exactly the same thing yourself. Don't deny the man
his right
> to a proper shit-soaked debut.

Indeed. The shit-soaked debut has become something of a UKSF tradition,
dating back to 1979 when a young poster named Stephen Colligan shat himself
wet within four minutes of his introduction. Brown times.

> > I guess it's one way to beat your marker.
>
> Another, simpler way is just to kill him. With a gun.

A big gun. Has to be a big gun. A big fucking shitty gun.

BTN

Martin

Jul 12, 2004, 10:54:31 AM7/12/04
In article <2lfmljF...@uni-berlin.de>,
jh007c31...@blueyonder.co.uk says...

> "Allen Parkes" <forename...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Martin wrote:
> > > In article <2lcrreF...@uni-berlin.de>, ben...@depro.co.uk says...
> > > That bench is going to be the warmest it's been in a long time. I had
> > > a curry last night.
> >
> > Fantastic. You get a call-up straight into the seniors - which doesn't
> > happen all that often, mind you - and you plan on celebrating by entering
> > the field of play with liquid shit all dripping down the back of your legs.
>
> Oh, listen to you!
>
> Ffs, Parkes, you did exactly the same thing yourself. Don't deny the man his right
> to a proper shit-soaked debut.

Look, I'll be happy if I just manage to get on the pitch, even if it is
only to use up 30 seconds at the end of a tense match. Just so that all
this shaving and urethra-widening doesn't go to waste.

Sir Benjamin Nunn

Jul 12, 2004, 10:57:02 AM7/12/04

"Martin" <ne...@mandab.co.uk> wrote in message

> > Oh, listen to you!
> >
> > Ffs, Parkes, you did exactly the same thing yourself. Don't deny the
man his right
> > to a proper shit-soaked debut.
> >
> Look, I'll be happy if I just manage to get on the pitch, even if it is
> only to use up 30 seconds at the end of a tense match. Just so that all
> this shaving and urethra-widening doesn't go to waste.

Having said that, you'll be the one in a shitty mess if we're winning 1-0
with 31 seconds remaining, and some nippy Scottish winger sells you a dummy,
then slots the ball through your wide, gaping urethra to level the scores.

BTN

Martin

Jul 12, 2004, 11:00:49 AM7/12/04
In article <2lfn6kF...@uni-berlin.de>, ben...@depro.co.uk says...

> Having said that, you'll be the one in a shitty mess if we're winning 1-0
> with 31 seconds remaining, and some nippy Scottish winger sells you a dummy,
> then slots the ball through your wide, gaping urethra to level the scores.

Don't worry, if that looks like happening I'll just gently roll the ball
back towards our keeper.....

Oh glans! Cunt.

Michael Cunningham

Jul 12, 2004, 12:02:14 PM7/12/04
"Serious Tiger" <You...@deletespamfilter.serioustiger.com> wrote in message

> That and the fact that I'm still unavailable for selection. When did I give you
> permission to even consider selecting me again, you cunt? I am not available,
> and won't be as long as you are manager.
>
> Besides, I'm having much more fun in Mikey's reserves.

And you're our star player, ST. I think it's great for the lurkers to see that in
this day and age, there are still some posters would rather play for a smaller
club for the love of posting than sell their soul for a few archive nominations
and a horsecock-sucking session with Nunn. You're an example to us all.

--
Mike

Joe Horowitz

Jul 12, 2004, 12:38:10 PM7/12/04

"Michael Cunningham" <supe...@spamxxblockuksf.org.uk> wrote in message

Are your Junior Rubbishcunts going to play a game when the seniors take on Scotland?
Just asking, like. No reason.

Let's just say that a friend wants to know.

Sir Benjamin Nunn

Jul 12, 2004, 12:36:25 PM7/12/04

> > And you're our star player, ST. I think it's great for the lurkers to
see that in
> > this day and age, there are still some posters would rather play for a
smaller
> > club for the love of posting than sell their soul for a few archive
nominations
> > and a horsecock-sucking session with Nunn. You're an example to us all.
>
> Are your Junior Rubbishcunts going to play a game when the seniors take on
Scotland?
> Just asking, like. No reason.
>
> Let's just say that a friend wants to know.

They are indeed. But with a 22-man first-team squad travelling to Hampden,
it will be a rubbishcunt side that looks something like this:

GreedyG
Sid Wingrove HS Crankshaw
Ryan McChrystal Dude #Bluebird
Cardiff (C) McAndrew

I'm thinking horsecocks that go unsucked for up to *two* weeks, here.

BTN

Michael Cunningham

Jul 12, 2004, 12:39:40 PM7/12/04
> "Michael Cunningham" <supe...@spamxxblockuksf.org.uk> wrote in message
> > And you're our star player, ST. I think it's great for the lurkers to see that in
> > this day and age, there are still some posters would rather play for a smaller
> > club for the love of posting than sell their soul for a few archive nominations
> > and a horsecock-sucking session with Nunn. You're an example to us all.
>
> Are your Junior Rubbishcunts going to play a game when the seniors take on Scotland?
> Just asking, like. No reason.
>
> Let's just say that a friend wants to know.

Oh, heavens no. The gaffer wouldn't approve of such things.

So, be sure to tell your friend not to show up at my local park and that the
JuniorRubbishCunt XI certainly won't be playing the mighty Waterford United
at the same time as the seniors play Scotland.

Yep, your friend better not be there. And he better not bring any of his friends
with him either. That would be terrible.

--
Mike

Michael Cunningham

Jul 12, 2004, 12:43:02 PM7/12/04
"Sir Benjamin Nunn" <ben...@depro.co.uk> wrote in message news:2lft0vF...@uni-berlin.de...

> They are indeed. But with a 22-man first-team squad travelling to Hampden,
> it will be a rubbishcunt side that looks something like this:
>
> GreedyG
> Sid Wingrove HS Crankshaw
> Ryan McChrystal Dude #Bluebird
> Cardiff (C) McAndrew
>
> I'm thinking horsecocks that go unsucked for up to *two* weeks, here.

Don't even think about trying to pick my JuniorRubbishCunt XI, you cunt.
You've done enough damage to the senior XI.

You've forgotten Banham and Joe's friend.

Oh, and I don't think I'll be able to make it to Hampden either, Ben. Sorry
about that. Washing my hair that day.

--
Mike

Joe Horowitz

Jul 12, 2004, 12:53:41 PM7/12/04

> "Joe Horowitz" <jh007c31...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Are your Junior Rubbishcunts going to play a game when the seniors take on
> > Scotland? Just asking, like. No reason.
> >
> > Let's just say that a friend wants to know.
>
> Oh, heavens no. The gaffer wouldn't approve of such things.

Well, that's great news. I'd hate to see Manager Nunn undermined and humiliated.
Again.

> So, be sure to tell your friend not to show up at my local park and that the
> JuniorRubbishCunt XI certainly won't be playing the mighty Waterford United
> at the same time as the seniors play Scotland.

Right, I'll pass that on. Don't go to Mikey's local park. Don't play against
Waterford United.

> Yep, your friend better not be there. And he better not bring any of his friends
> with him either. That would be terrible.

No probs, Mikey. Don't go to Waterford. Don't bring friends.

I think I can handle that.

Joe Horowitz

Jul 12, 2004, 12:56:47 PM7/12/04

> "Joe Horowitz" <jh007c31...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Are your Junior Rubbishcunts going to play a game when the seniors take on
> > Scotland? Just asking, like. No reason.
> >
> > Let's just say that a friend wants to know.
>
> They are indeed. But with a 22-man first-team squad travelling to Hampden,
> it will be a rubbishcunt side that looks something like this:
>
> GreedyG
> Sid Wingrove HS Crankshaw
> Ryan McChrystal Dude #Bluebird
> Cardiff (C) McAndrew

Hmmm. Maybe you're counting your chickens before you've drugged them and put them on
the team-bus, eh?

> I'm thinking horsecocks that go unsucked for up to *two* weeks, here.

Ben, need I remind you that people of a nervous disposition read this newsgroup?
Talk like that's just going to upset folk.

Joe Horowitz

Jul 12, 2004, 1:00:44 PM7/12/04

> > They are indeed. But with a 22-man first-team squad travelling to Hampden,
> > it will be a rubbishcunt side that looks something like this:
>
> Don't even think about trying to pick my JuniorRubbishCunt XI, you cunt.
> You've done enough damage to the senior XI.
>
> You've forgotten Banham and Joe's friend.

Indeed. My friend, btw, just wanted me to tell you that he'll be happy to not go to
Waterford and not play in your JuniorRubbishcuntXI. He's going to try to not get a
lift up there with ST.

> Oh, and I don't think I'll be able to make it to Hampden either, Ben. Sorry
> about that. Washing my hair that day.

Again? Ffs, Mikey, you only just wa.....uh.....oh, I get it. Heh. Yeah, you better
wash your hair, Mikey, it's real dirty.

Sid

Jul 12, 2004, 12:54:35 PM7/12/04
In article <2lft0vF...@uni-berlin.de>, Sir Benjamin Nunn wrote:

> They are indeed. But with a 22-man first-team squad travelling to Hampden,
> it will be a rubbishcunt side that looks something like this:
>
> GreedyG
> Sid Wingrove HS Crankshaw
> Ryan McChrystal Dude #Bluebird
> Cardiff (C) McAndrew

Thanks, but, no thanks. Like I might have mentioned earlier, I have
nowhere near the work-rate which warrants a place in any team. I'll
cheer both the UKSF XI and the Rubbishcunts XI from the sidelines.
Then, when Sweden scores a last-minute equaliser, I'll console the
hot Italian chicks in the crows.

> I'm thinking horsecocks that go unsucked for up to *two* weeks, here.

In that regard, I am no different than you or Al, Ben.

Except that I might be lying.

Dat

Jul 12, 2004, 1:15:01 PM7/12/04
On 12 Jul 2004 14:19:28 GMT, Sid
<sidESSS...@MMMMMMAPSSSSEnerte.net> wrote:

>In article <7tk2f059rkgha42j6...@4ax.com>, Dat wrote:
>> I understand Moog's still doing himself, but if memory serves young
>> Sid's been putting in the hard yards of late. Is he cup tied or
>> something?
>
>No, but he has the tendency to disappear once in a while.

That could prove useful on the park. Now you see him, now you don't
sort of thing. I'd suggest you take steps to inform the Gaffer that
you can make more than your first twelve inches disappear. That'll
catch his eye for sure.

>I flew over to Bangkok for the weekend. Back now. So what's happening?

Not a lot. The Eurotrash have fucked off. Nunn ran, stumbled, got
picked up and dusted off by the froup, and is in the process of
completing the contract. Tommo's on the prowl but we're not to mention
it to Mrs Cubed. The NZ contingent have come all over Sir Edmund.
Oscar has ceased the cock tales until such time as his current lovely
partner reverts back to the less than friendly state in which he first
found her. Paul C hasn't stopped smiling since Beckham and Vassell
went hard and soft respectively, and Barrett's on a mission to
underline any of his born again Scotsman references to some green and
pleasant land that are interpreted as less than complimentary. Oh and
speaking of which, the Scots are coming, apparently.

--
Dat

Paul C

Jul 12, 2004, 1:11:06 PM7/12/04

Erm actually I'm expecting to be selected for Scotland that weekend.

--
Paul

Seán McAndrew

Jul 12, 2004, 2:00:43 PM7/12/04

"Sir Benjamin Nunn" <ben...@depro.co.uk> wrote in message

Two goalies - brilliant!
I can't wait to get between the sticks.

Seán

Allen Parkes

Jul 12, 2004, 2:35:50 PM7/12/04
Sid wrote:
> Thanks, but, no thanks. Like I might have mentioned earlier, I have
> nowhere near the work-rate which warrants a place in any team. I'll
> cheer both the UKSF XI and the Rubbishcunts XI from the sidelines.
> Then, when Sweden scores a last-minute equaliser, I'll console the
> hot Italian chicks in the crows.

I consoled the hot Italian chicks in the crows, once.

Sid

Jul 12, 2004, 7:40:50 PM7/12/04
In article <vbf5f0pieht75278j...@4ax.com>, Dat wrote:
> On 12 Jul 2004 14:19:28 GMT, Sid

> That could prove useful on the park. Now you see him, now you don't

> sort of thing. I'd suggest you take steps to inform the Gaffer that

Ah, like Pitch Black, then?

> you can make more than your first twelve inches disappear. That'll
> catch his eye for sure.

I can, but then, my elbows stink for the rest of the day.

> Not a lot. The Eurotrash have fucked off. Nunn ran, stumbled, got

Aw. What happened to the croats?

> picked up and dusted off by the froup, and is in the process of

I saw that. Almost gave my 'un for Run Nunn. Decided against it.
Would have been the wrong option, anyway.

Sid

Jul 12, 2004, 7:41:14 PM7/12/04
In article <2lg3thF...@uni-berlin.de>, Allen Parkes wrote:

> Sid wrote:
>> Then, when Sweden scores a last-minute equaliser, I'll console the
>> hot Italian chicks in the crows.
>
> I consoled the hot Italian chicks in the crows, once.

OC, YD, A. AHDTWOFTC?

Allen Parkes

Jul 12, 2004, 8:06:44 PM7/12/04
Sid wrote:
> In article <2lg3thF...@uni-berlin.de>, Allen Parkes wrote:
>> Sid wrote:
>>> Then, when Sweden scores a last-minute equaliser, I'll console the
>>> hot Italian chicks in the crows.
>>
>> I consoled the hot Italian chicks in the crows, once.
>
> OC, YD, A. AHDTWOFTC?

Turns out they weren't built for Russian Dolling.

Victoria Barrett

Jul 12, 2004, 9:53:15 PM7/12/04
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:57:15 +0100, "Sir Benjamin Nunn"
<ben...@depro.co.uk> wrote:
<snip>
>CF: Skyjam - obviously - and Barrett
>
>The jammeister has the unpredictable talent, and Barrett the workrate. It's
>a winning formula.

My thoughts exactly. Not too happy I'm the Heskey of the two, but
beggars can't be buggers. Or something.

Sir Benjamin Nunn

Jul 13, 2004, 4:09:22 AM7/13/04

"Sid" <sidESSS...@MMMMMMAPSSSSEnerte.net> wrote in message

> Thanks, but, no thanks. Like I might have mentioned earlier, I have
> nowhere near the work-rate which warrants a place in any team. I'll
> cheer both the UKSF XI and the Rubbishcunts XI from the sidelines.

Not playing in any UKSF team is actually a step *up* from the rubbishcunt
XI.

Well done, Sid, well done.

BTN

Kullrad

Jul 13, 2004, 7:33:52 AM7/13/04
"Sir Benjamin Nunn" <ben...@depro.co.uk> tickled their tummies and
meowed

> Goalkeeper: Ruddock

About time.

> RB: Nunn (C)
>
> CH: Poleson/kullrad

A formidable paring, even if I do say so myself.

> LB: Parkes
> RW: guppings

Will he remember where he is tho? Or who he is. Old cunt.

> DM: Tommocubed

I just hope he doesn't start doing a Gazza when one of those Scot cunts
waves a pair of his ex's knickknacks under his nose. Dirty cunts those
Scots.

> CM: Horowitz

Who?

> LW: Chopsy

> CF: Skyjam - obviously - and Barrett

> SUBS: Cypher, Conlan, Cook, Demo, Dat, ST, Cunningham, Martin,
> Strawberry, G, H.

I'm polishing my steel toecapped boots in preparation.

--
Kullrad (14)
UKSF Best New Poster 2003

There's going to be knives!

Guppings

Jul 13, 2004, 9:03:41 AM7/13/04

"Kullrad" <kullra...@hotpop.com> wrote in message

> > LB: Parkes
> > RW: guppings
>
> Will he remember where he is tho? Or who he is. Old cunt.

Oy, ass-wipe, that's no way to talk about Parkesy!!

Why are you still here, shouldn't you be at the hospital having that
mackerel surgically removed from your arse.

Kullrad

Jul 13, 2004, 9:17:33 AM7/13/04
"Guppings" <Gupp...@spam.co.uk> sucked in a lungful of fetid air and
screamed:

>> > LB: Parkes
>> > RW: guppings
>>
>> Will he remember where he is tho? Or who he is. Old cunt.
>>

> Oy, ass-wipe, that's no way to talk about Parkesy!!
>
> Why are you still here, shouldn't you be at the hospital having that
> mackerel surgically removed from your arse.

Someone give the old cunt a slap. He's repeating himself again.

I SAID YOU'RE REPEATING YOURSELF AGAIN, YOU DEAF OLD CUNT!!!11!!
11euthanasia!!111!!

Guppings

Jul 13, 2004, 9:29:13 AM7/13/04

"Kullrad" <kullra...@hotpop.com> wrote in message

> Someone give the old cunt a slap. He's repeating himself again.
>
> I SAID YOU'RE REPEATING YOURSELF AGAIN, YOU DEAF OLD CUNT!!!11!!
> 11euthanasia!!111!!

What!!

Who?

Parksey?

Cant possibly mean me?

I'm on these new drugs. makes my brain tick 25 hours a day, tick tock, tick
tick tick, tock. I miss nothing, got it!!

Now where were we, oh yeah, no, I wouldn't wear a hat cos it makes you go
bald. See Kully, told yah, I miss nothing, right.

Kullrad

Jul 13, 2004, 9:34:56 AM7/13/04
"Guppings" <Gupp...@spam.co.uk> sucked in a lungful of fetid air and
screamed:

> Now where were we, oh yeah, no, I wouldn't wear a hat cos it makes you
> go bald. See Kully, told yah, I miss nothing, right.

Man, you're going to rock against Scotland.

Guppings

Jul 13, 2004, 9:46:10 AM7/13/04

"Kullrad" <kullra...@hotpop.com> wrote in message

> Man, you're going to rock against Scotland.

Oh yes, the fuckers wont know what's hit'em Kully.

Pads? Pfft, it aint their shins they need to worry about!! I'll hit'em so
hard!! I'm like a coiled spring Kully, scary eh?

When I fire down my bouncer, they'll need thick brown chords & bicycle
clips.

Dat

Jul 13, 2004, 12:03:06 PM7/13/04
On 12 Jul 2004 23:40:50 GMT, Sid
<sidESSS...@MMMMMMAPSSSSEnerte.net> wrote:

>In article <vbf5f0pieht75278j...@4ax.com>, Dat wrote:
>> That could prove useful on the park. Now you see him, now you don't
>> sort of thing. I'd suggest you take steps to inform the Gaffer that
>
>Ah, like Pitch Black, then?

Racist.

Blimey, that was utter crap, wasn't it? The movie that is. My reply
was fairly standard and without any element of surprise whatsoever,
but not crap, surely.

>> you can make more than your first twelve inches disappear. That'll
>> catch his eye for sure.
>
>I can, but then, my elbows stink for the rest of the day.

Look on the bright side - no one will notice if you're having a windy
day.

>> Not a lot. The Eurotrash have fucked off. Nunn ran, stumbled, got
>
>Aw. What happened to the croats?

No idea. I got bored and started marking threads as read. I'm sure
they'd have had the courtesy to say goodbye and thanks. If you find it
googling then please let me know as I do feel like a bit of a cunt for
not wishing them a safe journey.

>> picked up and dusted off by the froup, and is in the process of
>
>I saw that. Almost gave my 'un for Run Nunn. Decided against it.
>Would have been the wrong option, anyway.

The only wrong option in a Run Nunn is the one which Ben would have
arrived at if left to his own devices.

--
Dat

Sid

Jul 13, 2004, 12:43:59 PM7/13/04
In article <hl18f09p2l94m4s42...@4ax.com>, Dat wrote:
> On 12 Jul 2004 23:40:50 GMT, Sid

>>Ah, like Pitch Black, then?

> Blimey, that was utter crap, wasn't it? The movie that is. My reply

Not as bad as Riddick, though. I am not quite sure what turn of events
brought me to sit at the movie hall for that movie. I think it might
have been Penny Arcade's good review for the game.

> was fairly standard and without any element of surprise whatsoever,
> but not crap, surely.

Of course not, Dat. Of course not. You (and Os) are probably the
two posters whose thought process matches mine the most. I find
myself nodding at your posts almost all the time. Al follows in
a close third.

>>> you can make more than your first twelve inches disappear. That'll

>>I can, but then, my elbows stink for the rest of the day.

> Look on the bright side - no one will notice if you're having a windy
> day.

I had a windy day once. Chicago has never been the same since.

>>I saw that. Almost gave my 'un for Run Nunn. Decided against it.
>>Would have been the wrong option, anyway.
>
> The only wrong option in a Run Nunn is the one which Ben would have
> arrived at if left to his own devices.

That's the one I was going to give. "Follow your heart, Ben", I would
have said. And he'd have been even more miserable, if that was at all
possible.

Allen Parkes

Jul 13, 2004, 12:49:38 PM7/13/04
Sid wrote:
> Of course not, Dat. Of course not. You (and Os) are probably the
> two posters whose thought process matches mine the most. I find
> myself nodding at your posts almost all the time. Al follows in
> a close third.

I followed in a close third, once.

Martin

Jul 13, 2004, 12:52:24 PM7/13/04
In article <2lii2aF...@uni-berlin.de>,
forename...@blueyonder.co.uk says...

> Sid wrote:
> > Of course not, Dat. Of course not. You (and Os) are probably the
> > two posters whose thought process matches mine the most. I find
> > myself nodding at your posts almost all the time. Al follows in
> > a close third.
>
> I followed in a close third, once.

He wasn't using rhyming slang, Richard.

Michael Cunningham

Jul 13, 2004, 1:28:29 PM7/13/04
"Sid" <sidESSS...@MMMMMMAPSSSSEnerte.net> wrote in message
> In article <2lft0vF...@uni-berlin.de>, Sir Benjamin Nunn wrote:
> > GreedyG
> > Sid Wingrove HS Crankshaw
> > Ryan McChrystal Dude #Bluebird
> > Cardiff (C) McAndrew
>
> Thanks, but, no thanks. Like I might have mentioned earlier, I have
> nowhere near the work-rate which warrants a place in any team. I'll
> cheer both the UKSF XI and the Rubbishcunts XI from the sidelines.
> Then, when Sweden scores a last-minute equaliser, I'll console the
> hot Italian chicks in the crows.

Heh. Nice work, Sid. I don't have the workrate either. And neither does ST. Or
Joe's friend. Yep, no workrate to be seen here. Move along now.

--
Mike

Michael Cunningham

Jul 13, 2004, 1:33:02 PM7/13/04

> Indeed. My friend, btw, just wanted me to tell you that he'll be happy to not go to
> Waterford and not play in your JuniorRubbishcuntXI. He's going to try to not get a
> lift up there with ST.

That's excellent news. It would have been just terrible if ST, Paul C, myself and
your friend had all turned up. I mean, if we were all there and happened to turn
out for the JuniorRubbishCunt XI, it would have been a team with more big-name
stars than the senior XI. That would have been just awful.

Worse still would be if other disillusioned members of the senior XI turned up. That
really would be catastrophic.

Really hope it doesn't happen.

--
Mike

Allen Parkes

Jul 13, 2004, 6:03:14 PM7/13/04

Thanks, Derek.

Dat

Jul 14, 2004, 10:31:56 AM7/14/04
On 13 Jul 2004 16:43:59 GMT, Sid
<sidESSS...@MMMMMMAPSSSSEnerte.net> wrote:

>In article <hl18f09p2l94m4s42...@4ax.com>, Dat wrote:
>Of course not, Dat. Of course not. You (and Os) are probably the
>two posters whose thought process matches mine the most. I find
>myself nodding at your posts almost all the time.

So not nodding off then? It's probably my innate sense of rhythm then.
I'm investigating means of amplifying it so that Kully can bang his
head whilst absorbing my shit too.

My circular thought processes and poor grasp of the language are
difficult to spot in others. That's a good thing. I tend to agree with
a lot that is typed hereabouts, and most of it is way more eloquent
than I can manage. I still have to force myself to delete all the "Me
too" responses before I hit the send button.

The most unsettling poster for me is Cypher. From the minute he
started posting his style and penchant for toying with words had me
convinced that a semi-computer literate friend whom I exchange
occasional emails with had suddenly discovered the froup and how to
spoof an address. Two worlds colliding times.

>I had a windy day once. Chicago has never been the same since.

You are Al Capone aicm finder's fee.

>> The only wrong option in a Run Nunn is the one which Ben would have
>> arrived at if left to his own devices.
>
>That's the one I was going to give. "Follow your heart, Ben", I would
>have said. And he'd have been even more miserable, if that was at all
>possible.

I'm sure it is. If you wish to do anything to help him then please
refrain from advising him to follow his heart again. He's spent a
lifetime following his heart, his head, and his other head, and they
were by and large the wrong decisions. Perhaps "wrong" is the wrong
word? Rather, they were the decisions that lead him to his present
position, one he thinks is less than fabulous.

Our job is to fix the vote so that even if the most obvious option is
the one which Ben might have opted for, then that's the one that comes
in stone cold motherless last. It's not much, but it's the least we
can do.

--
Dat

cypher

Jul 15, 2004, 3:53:51 AM7/15/04
In article <h1faf0d5hc2jh8bfs...@4ax.com>, dat_004
@yahoo.co.uk says...

> On 13 Jul 2004 16:43:59 GMT, Sid
> <sidESSS...@MMMMMMAPSSSSEnerte.net> wrote:
(snip)

> The most unsettling poster for me is Cypher. From the minute he
> started posting his style and penchant for toying with words had me
> convinced that a semi-computer literate friend whom I exchange
> occasional emails with had suddenly discovered the froup and how to
> spoof an address. Two worlds colliding times.

Y'know Dat, for a second there I read `semi-literate' and found it very
hard to breathe.

--
cypher

Dat

Jul 15, 2004, 9:38:52 AM7/15/04
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:53:51 GMT, cypher <cyp...@home.com> wrote:

>Y'know Dat, for a second there I read `semi-literate' and found it very
>hard to breathe.

I've taken the liberty of looking into this condition on your behalf
and am pleased to announce that you appear to be suffering from High
Altitude Pulmonary Edema.

When I say I'm pleased, well, I know it might look like I'm taking
some kind of sick delight in your proximity to the long goodnight.
Rest assured, nothing could be further from the truth. I'm just a
little chuffed that I was able to diagnose your sudden onset of this
rather serious illness with little more than the assistance of Google.

Now I know this could be seen as a major setback as you lounge around
attempting to keep warm whilst meticulously planning your next
assault. What I'd like you to do for me is look at the positives.
Whatever the situation I find it always helps if you look at the
positives, which in your case should be glaringly obvious....you're
now a fully paid up member of the mountain goat club. Congratulations.

Of course there's a slight chance that I may have interpreted the
symptoms incorrectly. I'm not a qualified physician afterall. To be on
the safe side you may wish to have a little lie down. Naturally the
standard practice of popping a couple of panadols and calling me in
the morning if you should feel it absolutely necessary applies. Just
don't wake me too early. I'm not a morning person.

--
Dat

cypher

Jul 15, 2004, 4:10:25 PM7/15/04
In article <hj1df014dt4prmjuu...@4ax.com>, dat_004
@yahoo.co.uk says...

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:53:51 GMT, cypher <cyp...@home.com> wrote:
>
> >Y'know Dat, for a second there I read `semi-literate' and found it very
> >hard to breathe.
>
> I've taken the liberty of looking into this condition on your behalf
> and am pleased to announce that you appear to be suffering from High
> Altitude Pulmonary Edema.

I'd already thought you were visionary prior to this post, Dat, but it
appears I've been selling you short, you're double visionary.
Diagnosebagging my condition from such a great distance without wires or
even a cheap webcam means you are the first man I call upon for:

Expedition 2004 - Everest: Stark Naked, The Winter Ascent

As an exponent of `fair means' I expect you to remove every last trace of
hair from my person, when I say naked, I mean naked. To ensure I am
completely denuded and utterly exposed to the elements I have added Mr Al
Parkes to the Expedition. His sole task is to watch your scissor hand and
point out when you could've snipped more.

The dangers of the Khumbu Icefall loom large in my thoughts and if I'm
honest I need some assistance to get through this treacherous miasma, I
need to traverse this area at a fast clip and there are crevasses to
cross. With this in mind I approached the Royal Geographic Society and
asked them to consider allowing Sir Benjamin Nunn to join the Expedition,
they acquiesced but asked that we keep an eye out for Lord Poleson, who
was apparently long overdue from a similar expedition to ours and last
seen alive on the approach to the Rongbuck Glacier.

He wasn't keen to follow me into the Icefall but I'd planned on luring
him along with the promise of divulging the secrets of finding true love
and it worked. With him by my side we bunged up the smaller icecracks
with his selection of buttplugs and crossed the larger abysses on his
horsecock. Once I reached the Western Cwm I passed on the secrets of quim
to Sir Benjamin and allowed him to return to Base Camp. I am not
concerned with the return journey, this is a one way trip for me.

There are two remaining members of the Expedition I have yet to mention
though I feel as if something extraordinary might happen on the summit
and a third will make a brief, yet ultimately satisfying appearance.

I wouldn't describe myself as a strong person, after the exertions of the
Icefall all I really want to do is lie down and die, the sun has come out
and the temperatures are alreading soaring, my legs and arse remain a
deep blue even as my scalp and shoulders rapidly turn bright red from
exposure to the UV light in the thinning atmosphere. This is where I call
upon the fourth member of the Expedition to play his part and there he is
now, waving to me from Camp 2 (21,300ft), a mere 1400 vertical feet above
me. I focus on him and set off at a cracking pace.

Unencumbered by the usual climbing garb I eat up the distance, pausing
once in a while to look back over my shoulder and gaze down at Base Camp.
On one of these pauses I pick out Sir Benjamin nearing the end of the
Icefall, he is almost out of danger when I notice a large serac part
company with the glacier above him and in slow motion make its way
gracefully groundward. The guys in Base Camp must have seen the whole
thing because some wag let off fireworks. I stared at the point I'd last
seen Sir Benjamin until the cold began to bite, it was probably for the
best anyway, I'd lied about the quim.

I was close to Camp II now and Joe must've seen me flagging because he
began to make his way down. Anyone who has spent time on Everest knows
you don't descend a single foot unless you absolutely have to, so I had
tears in my eyes as I watched him inch his way down toward me, this was
exactly why I'd insisted he accompany me on this expedition.

We didn't speak as he gripped my hand and studiously avoided staring at
my cock, but I nodded my thanks as I took the flask of whiskey from him
and swallowed a fiery mouthful. The combination of the warmth in my belly
and the very real strength I took from Joe's presence put a song in my
heart and I began heading upward again. Far above me lay Camp IV, the 5th
member of the expedition, and my only hope of surviving the freezing
conditions at high altitude.

I couldn't tell you how long it took me to get there, I'm sure I said
goodbye to Joe as we passed Camp III, his work done, mine still ongoing.
But I don't remember. I lifted my head once, noticed I was alone, took
another hit on the bottle and stared up at the Lhotse Face, almost but
not quite home. I'd nearly given up hope when I heard her call my name.
I was literally dead on my feet but I managed to croak out a reply and as
I saw the torch light wending its way down to me I sank to the ground,
weeping.

I was all out, couldn't, wouldn't take another step but she did the one
thing I knew she could do to raise me from my torpor. She began to rub my
cock and whisper rude words in my frostbitten ear. I was surrounded by
the geological majesty of the Himalayas, in my immediate vicinty stood
four of the tallest mountains on earth, but as my cock defied the -35
degree chill and began to expand I had only two peaks in mind that stood
barely 5 inches high with summits I could fit in my mouth. And I did.

There were a thousand other crevasses on Everest that night but none
warmer nor more life affirming. I drank her heat and plundered her
valleys, but all good things must soon end and I was eternally thankful
when the howling winds tore across the mountain's flanks and drowned out
her constant chatter. She was still talking when I awoke 10 hours later
but the storm had abated and it was time to make for the summit true.

There was still half a flask of whiskey left as I took a hit from the
neck and began to unzip the tent, I turned back once, buried my head
between her legs and kissed her goodbye.

On the ridge to the Hillary Step a man can lose everything, even as he's
discovering himself. They call it a knife edge and I suppose it is but
when one edge of the knife is the Kangshung Face it means you are
standing on the edge of a 10,000ft drop. You do not want to fall down
there because you land in Tibet and they will demand to see your visa and
if you don't have one you're fucked. That's how all the books describe
falling down the Kangshung Face...`you land in Tibet'

A long time after I left Camp IV I stood on the crest of the Hillary
Step, stood looking at the Summit, close enough to touch. Touching it had
never been part of the plan, I was as close as I wanted to get, even
closer than a naked man deserves to get.

I thought of all those who had helped me get this far and drank a toast
to each of them as the wind tried to blow me from my perch, I was tired
now. I inched as close as I dared to the South West Face, replaced the
cap of the flask, shook the remaining liquid for good luck and launched
the container into the void, knowing if Poleson was out there somewhere
he'd find it someday.

I scratched my frostbitten arse, took one last look around and dived into
Tibet. In a real sense I'm falling still.

> Now I know this could be seen as a major setback as you lounge around
> attempting to keep warm whilst meticulously planning your next
> assault. What I'd like you to do for me is look at the positives.
> Whatever the situation I find it always helps if you look at the
> positives, which in your case should be glaringly obvious....you're
> now a fully paid up member of the mountain goat club. Congratulations.

I like this, Dat. A member of the BMA and now, the first as far as I can
tell, member of the MGC. I'm long overdue a .sig change.

--
cypher
MBA, MGC

Osbourne Ruddock

Jul 15, 2004, 4:59:32 PM7/15/04
In article <RwBJc.19743720$Id.32...@news.easynews.com>,
cyp...@home.com says...

> In article <hj1df014dt4prmjuu...@4ax.com>, dat_004
> @yahoo.co.uk says...
> > On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:53:51 GMT, cypher <cyp...@home.com> wrote:
<snip>

> I'd already thought you were visionary prior to this post, Dat, but it
> appears I've been selling you short, you're double visionary.
> Diagnosebagging my condition from such a great distance without wires or
> even a cheap webcam means you are the first man I call upon for:
>
> Expedition 2004 - Everest: Stark Naked, The Winter Ascent

Fucking hell Cypher, ILT geological majesty OYJ! You deserve every
crevass you plunged after that bloat. When Hollywood finally catches up
and makes the movie of UKSF, Ben might end up with John Candy playing
him but you're destined to have Raging Bull era De Niro, no doubt about
it.

--
Cheers, Os

qe were best than u guys, assume that... during the all game!!!

Guppings

Jul 15, 2004, 7:29:38 PM7/15/04

"Osbourne Ruddock" <stri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

When Hollywood finally catches up
> and makes the movie of UKSF, Ben might end up with John Candy playing
> him

Thats silly Os, John Candy looks like s fat poof.

Dat

Jul 18, 2004, 9:57:06 AM7/18/04
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:10:25 GMT, cypher <cyp...@home.com> wrote:

>I'd already thought you were visionary prior to this post, Dat, but it
>appears I've been selling you short, you're double visionary.

That'll be the beer goggles.

>Diagnosebagging my condition from such a great distance without wires or
>even a cheap webcam means you are the first man I call upon for:
>
>Expedition 2004 - Everest: Stark Naked, The Winter Ascent

It would be an understatement of universal proportions to say that I'm
more than a little excited at this point. Trembling in my fucking
boots too, but definitely aroused like a magnificent male walrus
that's been held a solitary captive in some zoological type
arrangement for several years and has finally succeeded in my bid for
freedom and am now within sight of a beach full of mermaidlike tail.

I've lost you, haven't I? Ok, try wanking with flippers and I'm sure
you'll develop some kind of appreciation of exactly how bloody excited
I am.

>As an exponent of `fair means' I expect you to remove every last trace of
>hair from my person, when I say naked, I mean naked. To ensure I am
>completely denuded and utterly exposed to the elements I have added Mr Al
>Parkes to the Expedition. His sole task is to watch your scissor hand and
>point out when you could've snipped more.

Al "The Bandwidth Nazi" Parkes eh? Excellent choice. I should perhaps
mention that ever since Johnny Depp scared me witless in that nasty
hairdresser movie, I've avoided pointy things like I'm now avoiding
zookeepers. Accordingly, I've brought my trusty tweezers along
instead. It may take that little bit longer but the results, once the
swelling dies down, are well worth the effort. I did afford some
consideration to shears but didn't want to get into the whole wide
comb debate, it's so 1993.

<snippage>

>We didn't speak as he gripped my hand

Poof.

> and studiously avoided staring at
>my cock,

Shy poof.

> but I nodded my thanks as I took the flask of whiskey from him
>and swallowed a fiery mouthful.

"Flask of whiskey"? Itwtcitd?

>The combination of the warmth in my belly
>and the very real strength I took from Joe's presence put a song in my
>heart and I began heading upward again.

The hills are alive with the sound of music times.

<more snippage>

>I scratched my frostbitten arse, took one last look around and dived into
>Tibet. In a real sense I'm falling still.

*cheers and wipes tear from eye*

That was beautiful, Cypher, just beautiful. I'm not all that good at
reading between the lines but I'm willing to have a go on this
occasion in the hope that talking it through might shed some light on
the confusing shift in tense that had me bewildered for so long that I
think I missed a sex scene or two.

Let's see. In this analogy your desire to have two acquaintances
render you stark bollock naked is quite significant. Seeing as they
are both male the obvious conclusion is that you're
gay!!11!!1poof!11!!11

Everest of course is a reference to ST's BC and the fact that you wish
to scale it in deepest darkest mid-splurge instead of during the more
popular summerbreeze tourist season when it is crowned in a swathe of
high yield opium poppies is again indicative of an until now recessive
gay gene poking it's chubby little face out of your bottom. Some of
the more perceptive brainboxes hereabouts may see the seasonal thing
as a worthwhile attempt at challenging your desires, but imho this
interpretation doesn't lend itself well to the plot, which even at
this early stage is clearly about an imaginative lad who's dreamt of
little else other than shagging a sherpa since reading Sir Hillary's
(interesting combination of female name with a masculine title, don't
you think?) account of snaring a lively one as a youngster.

The choice of the Sir Ben character is rather too obvious. A
testosterone charged hunk of man meat who is not without flirtations
with becocked bears and who has recently sold out for a nice bit of
totty and a shot at true love. I mean, he's letting the side down,
isn't he? The audience are going to find it difficult to form any deep
understanding of this apparently flippy-floppy individual and are
guaranteed to be cheering as the crackers go off. An all too
deliberate point of unanimous ambivalence. Teasing him along with
tales of that of which he knows nought was a nice touch though.

The casting of Joe "The Bestest Manager Of The XI Ever, Encourager Of
Fresh Young Talent, And All Round Nice Guy Who's Not At All Unfamiliar
With His Feminine Side" Horowitz was a masterstroke. Tying his gift of
a much needed warm high in protein liquid refreshment with Poleson's
far flung otter exploits was brilliant, and for mine one of the
highlights of the filum.

And now we arrive at the Tamworth truck stop. A bit of a let down as
far as I'm concerned. How many of these coming out of the closet
flicks have we seen recently either ending up there, or at the very
least spending hours of valuable screen time on the tawdry delights to
be found therein? I ask you, do all roads to discovery lead to
Tamworth?

Erm, on second thought don't answer that. I don't need to know,
honest. Doesn't interest me in the least. Speaking of least, referring
to him as "she"???!!!crossdresser!11!1!!! It's not particularly
original.

I must say though, I loved the twist at the end. Made the journey more
than worth the entry price. I absolutely loved it. At the risk of
contradicting myself, it sucked me right in. I'd long since prepared
myself for a final scene with you spinning gleefully around atop ST's
apex screaming something along the lines of "I'm a bumboy and I'm
prepared to take on the world." Having you commit hari kari in lieu of
the all too usual happy ending/lemonparty in what I saw as a confused
married chap drawing a line and saying no to homosexuality was the
cinematic highlight of this 32% gay man's year. There I go with the
understatements again....

The implication that this was your intended aim all along, that you
were happy to explore your budding feelings of manlove secure in the
knowledge that your family would be saved the embarrassment of your
actions, and probably cash in quite nicely on the insurance scam, was
the icing on the cock. And the swan dive into Tibet! Well, what can
one say....what better way of maintaining the option of a sequel
whilst crossing all your yings and dotting all your yangs????

Twas a moving story indeed, beautifully shot, and I'm a much better
man for having seen it. You're bound for bigger things, young Cypher,
much bigger things, and I only hope I don't have to sift through the
normal run of the mill shite for too much longer before I see your
name writ large upon the Imax screen again.

--
Dat

Allen Parkes

Jul 18, 2004, 11:32:44 AM7/18/04
Dat wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:10:25 GMT, cypher <cyp...@home.com> wrote:
>> As an exponent of `fair means' I expect you to remove every last
>> trace of hair from my person, when I say naked, I mean naked. To
>> ensure I am completely denuded and utterly exposed to the elements I
>> have added Mr Al Parkes to the Expedition. His sole task is to watch
>> your scissor hand and point out when you could've snipped more.
>
> Al "The Bandwidth Nazi" Parkes eh? Excellent choice.

Harsh, but fair.

Osbourne Ruddock

Jul 19, 2004, 1:16:52 AM7/19/04
In article <RwBJc.19743720$Id.32...@news.easynews.com>,
cyp...@home.com says...
> In article <hj1df014dt4prmjuu...@4ax.com>, dat_004
> @yahoo.co.uk says...
> > On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:53:51 GMT, cypher <cyp...@home.com> wrote:
<snip>

> I thought of all those who had helped me get this far and drank a toast
> to each of them as the wind tried to blow me from my perch, I was tired
> now. I inched as close as I dared to the South West Face, replaced the
> cap of the flask, shook the remaining liquid for good luck and launched
> the container into the void, knowing if Poleson was out there somewhere
> he'd find it someday.
>
> I scratched my frostbitten arse, took one last look around and dived into
> Tibet. In a real sense I'm falling still.

This last paragraph reads so much like J G Ballard Cypher, have you read
any of his stuff? He's a weird fucker, years ahead of his time in the
whole paranoid future stakes. I'd recommend Crash, Concrete Island and
High-rise. Judging from what I've learned about you, I think you'll like
him.

cypher

Jul 19, 2004, 2:44:56 AM7/19/04
In article <ohukf0ln60q1rlh29...@4ax.com>, dat_004
@yahoo.co.uk says...

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:10:25 GMT, cypher <cyp...@home.com> wrote:
(Darlink, a snip here, a tuck there, wonderful!)

> That was beautiful, Cypher, just beautiful. I'm not all that good at
> reading between the lines but I'm willing to have a go on this
> occasion in the hope that talking it through might shed some light on
> the confusing shift in tense that had me bewildered for so long that I
> think I missed a sex scene or two.
>
> Let's see. In this analogy your desire to have two acquaintances
> render you stark bollock naked is quite significant. Seeing as they
> are both male the obvious conclusion is that you're
> gay!!11!!1poof!11!!11

Dat, you are UKSF's Senator McCarthy, seeing poofs, fruits and dirt-
trackers behind every red velvet beef curtain. To my chagrin you had me
convinced and I told the missus I'm a closet manfucker, now I'm out on my
ear and looking for lodgings.

I'm on a hat-trick here, you know, I've been outed as a poof and a pedo,
if I can just find a way to express my four-footed fetish for herbivores
I'd be quids in and envied as one helping myself to the full sexual
smorgasboard of lust nibblets.

(snip)

> The choice of the Sir Ben character is rather too obvious. A
> testosterone charged hunk of man meat who is not without flirtations
> with becocked bears and who has recently sold out for a nice bit of
> totty and a shot at true love. I mean, he's letting the side down,
> isn't he? The audience are going to find it difficult to form any deep
> understanding of this apparently flippy-floppy individual and are
> guaranteed to be cheering as the crackers go off. An all too
> deliberate point of unanimous ambivalence. Teasing him along with
> tales of that of which he knows nought was a nice touch though.

Fair call, I took the easy option by having BTN iced, he brought it on
himself though because of his own glacial progress with bints. Man was
not designed to be a doormat, it was a small mercy I afforded him.

(snip)

> And now we arrive at the Tamworth truck stop. A bit of a let down as
> far as I'm concerned. How many of these coming out of the closet
> flicks have we seen recently either ending up there, or at the very
> least spending hours of valuable screen time on the tawdry delights to
> be found therein? I ask you, do all roads to discovery lead to
> Tamworth?

My dive down the face was spur of the moment, I'd intended to lie down
and slowly succumb to the cold. Remember I mentioned I scratched my arse?
Crabs. I discovered the Tamworth slag had given me crabs, I could no
longer stay where I might later be found, I'm a proud man and a rife
corpse does not a pretty sight make. I only wish she had been standing
next to me so she could accompany me down the cliff face.

> Erm, on second thought don't answer that. I don't need to know,
> honest. Doesn't interest me in the least. Speaking of least, referring
> to him as "she"???!!!crossdresser!11!1!!! It's not particularly
> original.

Fuck you're a sharp one, Dat. It was Kully in the tent all along and I
didn't have crabs, it was further yearning that made me jump, I had begun
to wonder if I should descend to Camp III and see what Joe was up to but
knew he might refuse and I'd be forced to continue climbing down to the
Icefall and see if BTN's cadaver was steaming.

(snip)

> Twas a moving story indeed, beautifully shot, and I'm a much better
> man for having seen it. You're bound for bigger things, young Cypher,
> much bigger things, and I only hope I don't have to sift through the
> normal run of the mill shite for too much longer before I see your
> name writ large upon the Imax screen again.

It is venerable acclaim such as this and a desire to keep the viewing
public in suspenders that will see me mount further expeditions, Dat.

I am currently seeking funding to undertake my next one.

K2: Transgendered, Stilettos or Crampons?

--
cypher

cypher

Jul 19, 2004, 3:44:18 AM7/19/04
In article <MPG.1b6620715...@News.Individual.NET>,
stri...@hotmail.com says...
I've seen the name somewhere but don't think I've read any of his work
yet. I read this minutes before setting off to the library and thought
I'd grab one of his books but promptly forgot about the whole idea as
soon as the chill night air sucked the life from my ears. I did grab so
many Everest books that I had to put some back on the shelf because I
felt embarrassed at my evident greed. It was a long portage home with
that weighty bag too. I kept handing it to the missus under the guise of
rearranging my gloves or my hat or my jacket or fucking anything I could
think of, truth be told, and was continually disappointed in her
eagerness to hand the fucker back. I felt honour bound to keep asking for
it back, what with them being dainty creatures and all. Should've married
a yak.

--
cypher

Osbourne Ruddock

Jul 19, 2004, 5:47:55 AM7/19/04
In article <mZKKc.1062655$ef4.1...@news.easynews.com>, cyp...@home.com
says...
> In article <MPG.1b6620715...@News.Individual.NET>,
> stri...@hotmail.com says...
> > In article <RwBJc.19743720$Id.32...@news.easynews.com>,
<snip>

> that weighty bag too. I kept handing it to the missus under the guise of
> rearranging my gloves or my hat or my jacket or fucking anything I could
> think of, truth be told, and was continually disappointed in her
> eagerness to hand the fucker back. I felt honour bound to keep asking for
> it back, what with them being dainty creatures and all. Should've married
> a yak.

Heh, you're definitely going to like Ballard. Pretty much the best and
most literate commentator on man's stupid anti-humanistic obsessions
with shiny technology. And he was writing in the early-mid '70s, top
bloke!

1. Crash - Weirdo English types setting up car crashes for autoerotic
stimulation. Sex and wounds.

2. Highrise - Flashest new apartment block in London slowly turns back
firstly to feudalism and then stone age savagery

3. Concrete Island - A modern day Robinson Crusoe trapped on a large
traffic island on London's ringroad has to forage for food amongst the
junk food wrappers and soft drink bottles. Even gets his own girl
Friday.

Dat

Jul 20, 2004, 10:34:01 AM7/20/04
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 06:44:56 GMT, cypher <cyp...@home.com> wrote:

>Dat, you are UKSF's Senator McCarthy, seeing poofs, fruits and dirt-
>trackers behind every red velvet beef curtain. To my chagrin you had me
>convinced and I told the missus I'm a closet manfucker, now I'm out on my
>ear and looking for lodgings.

Sorry. I do feel a little responsible but if you're looking to squat
at mine in the interim I can assure you that I'll be drawing the beef
curtains and hiding behind the sofa.

>I'm on a hat-trick here, you know, I've been outed as a poof and a pedo,
>if I can just find a way to express my four-footed fetish for herbivores
>I'd be quids in and envied as one helping myself to the full sexual
>smorgasboard of lust nibblets.

Heh, I'm fighting the urge. It's a struggle but I think I've done
enough stereotyping for the now.

>I am currently seeking funding to undertake my next one.
>
>K2: Transgendered, Stilettos or Crampons?

I mounted K2 once....or twice. I regularly dismount wishing that I
weren't encumbered by masculine appendages too. Coincidental times.

(It's a bi-cycle)

--
Dat

James Cook

Jul 22, 2004, 4:41:39 PM7/22/04

> RW: guppings
>
> The right-wing position is very important, and has become increasingly
> moreso after a recent survey showed UKSF to be full of fucking pinko
> lefties. James Cook has missed an awful lot of training, and therefore
it's
> my decision to hand a debut to a youngster who's reasoned political
position
> will be of great importance against the cunty Scots.

It's true - I have been a little slack recently, but I'm not sure
threatening to top the odd fox makes one a true right winger. Calling some
Jock cunt a bigoted fuck on the other hand is positvely Tebbit like - if
this fucker even strays to just right of centre I demand my immediate
re-instatement whereupon I will set about the opposition left wing like a
dog with two dicks or a Cunningham with two balls.

Guppings

Jul 23, 2004, 9:08:09 AM7/23/04

"James Cook" <jamesrobertcoo...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

> It's true - I have been a little slack recently, but I'm not sure
> threatening to top the odd fox makes one a true right winger.

James Cook, hang your your head in shame, you stupid boy.

I've never threatened to kill a fox, I wouldn't threaten to do anything.
*Threaten* is a word not in my vocabulary. People who threaten are
invarably all mouth & no balls.

Calling some
> Jock cunt a bigoted fuck on the other hand is positvely Tebbit like

Nothing wrong with Norm Cooky, means what he says & says what he means.
Haven't you got a bike to get on or something? How is Tracy by the way?

- if
> this fucker even strays to just right of centre I demand my immediate
> re-instatement whereupon I will set about the opposition left wing like a
> dog with two dicks or a Cunningham with two balls.

There you go again with those threats!!

Don't *talk it*, fucking do it.