EU shamed by 'bigger, tougher' UK and US after Australia defence pact 'Full marks Boris'

Rafalution

Sep 21, 2021, 12:31:29 PM9/21/21
BORIS JOHNSON's pioneering trilateral defence deal has left both the
European Union and France looking weak in comparison with the "bigger,
tougher" UK and US, a former British diplomat has said.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1494081/eu-news-uk-us-australia-nuclear-submarines-joe-biden-boris-johnson-france-macron

PMFSL @ the French tilting like fuck and throwing all of their toys out
of the pram

Bheheehheeheh !!!

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad and Rafa Benitez

Darth Simian

Sep 21, 2021, 4:55:15 PM9/21/21
On 21/09/2021 17:31, Rafalution wrote:
> BORIS JOHNSON's pioneering trilateral defence deal has left both the
> European Union and France looking weak in comparison with the "bigger,
> tougher" UK and US, a former British diplomat has said.
>
> https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1494081/eu-news-uk-us-australia-nuclear-submarines-joe-biden-boris-johnson-france-macron
>

> PMFSL @ the French tilting like fuck and throwing all of their toys out
> of the pram
>
> Bheheehheeheh !!!

Your political 'career' is going down the toilet
Michael/R*f*l*t**n/Scoopex/Zal/Mozzer/Harvey!

@Michael_Thawe
Blocked by your own people is just the worst feeling considering I am a
fully paid up member. 🤔
https://twitter.com/Michael_Thawe/status/1440395930146983939

LMFWO 🤣
💉😷🔫
--
There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in
simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis.

Darth Simian

Sep 29, 2021, 5:55:09 PM9/29/21
On 21/09/2021 17:31, Rafalution wrote:
> BORIS JOHNSON's pioneering trilateral defence deal has left both the
> European Union and France looking weak in comparison with the "bigger,
> tougher" UK and US, a former British diplomat has said.
>
> https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1494081/eu-news-uk-us-australia-nuclear-submarines-joe-biden-boris-johnson-france-macron
>

> PMFSL @ the French tilting like fuck and throwing all of their toys out
> of the pram
>
> Bheheehheeheh !!!

Your mother is a drink & drug driving *slag*
Michael/R*f*l*t**n/Scoopex/Zal/Mozzer/Harvey, you f*t bl*ck c*nt ! 🤬
💉😷🔫]
--
Diversity fuels the NWO spirit. Our commitment to inclusion across race,
gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.