Re: Rafalution Exposed.

1 view

Darth Simian

Nov 26, 2022, 4:02:39 PM11/26/22
On Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 15:29:10 UTC+1, lawre...@sky.com wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 August 2014 15:23:25 UTC+1, Rafalution wrote:
> > On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 07:08:28 -0700 (PDT), Lawrence Jenkins
> >
> > <lawre...@sky.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Its that lady boy loving, favela dwelling, fat doughnut Scoopex
> >
> > LOL. What a cunt he can't stay away
> >

> > > I Name Scoopex in what you could call a Thaw Point
> >

> > Wrong as usual baldy, you should be worrying about your shitty team
> >
> > and not about my identity !!!
> >

> > FAF !!
> Your response you fat ugly bald lady boy loving cunt is so typical of
you that all you've done is confirmed it.

The *FACTS* have been in the public domain for over eight years
Transalution/Emily!
You are a Tranny rainbow armband wearing *freak* 🤬🙈
🌍👁️
--
Join the Forum and help shape a better future
We believe that progress happens by bringing people together. People

Paulina Prick

Nov 26, 2022, 5:13:53 PM11/26/22
On 26/11/2022 21:02, Darth Simian wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 15:29:10 UTC+1, lawre...@sky.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, 30 August 2014 15:23:25 UTC+1, Rafalution wrote:

> > > LOL. What a cunt he can't stay away

> > > Wrong as usual baldy, you should be worrying about your shitty team
> > >
> > > and not about my identity !!!
> > >

> > > FAF !!
> > Your response you fat ugly bald lady boy loving cunt is so typical of
> you that all you've done is confirmed it.
>
> The *FACTS* have been in the public domain for over eight years
> Transalution/Emily!
> You are a Tranny rainbow armband wearing *freak* 🤬🙈
> 🌍👁️
> --

Thanks for pointing this out Luv,you are a star and have caught him out
big time.

--
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them/Ze

Kloppolution

Nov 27, 2022, 3:14:14 AM11/27/22
There is only one ****** left in these NG's Michael and a quick look in
the mirror will confirm that *FACT* to you !!!

:-) :-) :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad and jurgen klopp.

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Nov 27, 2022, 9:36:57 AM11/27/22
You are now a *confirmed loon* luv :)

Kloppolution

Nov 27, 2022, 1:39:10 PM11/27/22
On 27/11/2022 14:36, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
Please do not use your Homo language with me and keep it amongst those
inclined to the other side just like you are.

Thanks

Paulina Prick

Nov 27, 2022, 1:45:05 PM11/27/22
Reported to the hate police you misogynistic monster. He is perfectly
.entitled to call every man in the world Luv if he wants. He is not
ashamed of his feminine side like you dinosaures
--
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them/Ze

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Nov 27, 2022, 7:12:29 PM11/27/22
No amount of sock puppeteering can disguise a *trannie* freak, luv.

:)

Paulina Prick

Nov 28, 2022, 2:39:41 AM11/28/22
On 28/11/2022 00:12, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
I know Luv, you and I are both proud *trannie* freaks unlike that dinosaur.

--
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them/Ze

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Nov 28, 2022, 3:29:25 PM11/28/22
You speak for yourself, luv! :)

Paulina Prick

Nov 28, 2022, 4:48:43 PM11/28/22
On 28/11/2022 20:29, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
You are speaking for yourself darling, everytime you call someone Luv.

I *love* the way you have made these NG's a gay and Trans friendly
enviroment with your enlightened unapologetic effeminate speech.

--
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them/Ze