European teams will not wear Transalution/Emily's rainbow armbands!

Darth Simian

Nov 21, 2022, 8:02:51 AM11/21/22
The captains, including England's Harry Kane and Gareth Bale of Wales,
had planned to wear the armband during matches to promote diversity and
inclusion.

A joint statement from seven football associations said they could not
put their players "in a position where they could face sporting sanctions".

"We are very frustrated by the Fifa decision, which we believe is
unprecedented," the statement read.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63699477

Let's concentrate on the football and ignore Transalution/Emily's *WOKE* 💩.
🌍👁️
--
Join the Forum and help shape a better future
We believe that progress happens by bringing people together. People

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Nov 21, 2022, 5:55:09 PM11/21/22
On 21/11/2022 13:02, Darth Simian wrote:
> The captains, including England's Harry Kane and Gareth Bale of Wales,
> had planned to wear the armband during matches to promote diversity and
> inclusion.
>
> A joint statement from seven football associations said they could not
> put their players "in a position where they could face sporting sanctions".
>
> "We are very frustrated by the Fifa decision, which we believe is
> unprecedented," the statement read.
> more...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63699477
>
> Let's concentrate on the football and ignore Transalution/Emily's *WOKE*
> 💩.
> 🌍👁️

If they were truly committed to the cause they'd have worn them
regardless. It's all about the money...