Transalution/Emily *snitches* on Lady Susan Hussey with *fake* racism claims!

Darth Simian

Nov 30, 2022, 4:59:27 PM11/30/22
The late Queen's lady-in-waiting Lady Susan Hussey has apologised and
resigned after she asked a Tranny ****** about his/her/it's background
at the charity event at the palace on Tuesday.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63810468

Transalution/Emily shouldn't be in the country, never mind at the palace! 🤬
🌍👁️
--
At Rothschild & Co, we have the ambition to support and drive the
sustainability transition of the global economy. A common set of