And yet the jabberwocky sheep still listen to the WHO

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Aug 2, 2022, 7:49:24 AMAug 2

Kloppolution

Aug 3, 2022, 2:51:02 AMAug 3
On 02/08/2022 12:49, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
natural human being as God created) wrote:
> https://i0.wp.com/expose-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/image-232.png?resize=768%2C760&ssl=1
>

> πŸ‘πŸ€£

The only benefit you get with being a paranoid conspiracy theory
obsessed loon is that it also has the effect of making you totally
oblivious to the fact that the whole world is laughing their balls off
about how retarded you sound with every post that you make.

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Aug 3, 2022, 3:19:10 AMAug 3
<post saved for future piss-take when the shit shits the fan>

:)

Kloppolution

Aug 4, 2022, 2:48:38 AMAug 4
On 03/08/2022 08:19, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
When the monster crawls onto the shore of Loch Ness and is Instagrammed
all over the world, a video taken from a space craft shows a flat disc
earth floating in our solar system and modern video capture technology
proves once and for all that Elvis is indeed still alive and well and
has just checked his shopping out of the local supermarket then I am
sure your bookmarks will come in handy for a future piss take.

In the meantime, I will just sit back and enjoy you being oblivious to

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Aug 4, 2022, 3:49:20 AMAug 4
Do you still think all the unvaccinated are going to die and you tripple
jabberwockys are going to survive?

PMFSL!

πŸ‘πŸ€£