Bad news! ☹

Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager

Feb 3, 2024, 6:37:20 PMFeb 3
The father of Liverpool star Conor Bradley has passed away at the age of
58 on a week where his son put in the best performance of his career.

The Northern Ireland star has been sensational for the Reds over the
last month and that peaked on Wednesday night against Chelsea, where the
youngster scored his first goal and bagged two assists.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2024/02/03/father-of-liverpool-star-passes-away-following-special-performance-against-chelsea/

We'll have to make do with Trent ☹️

--
Invest in Klaus Schwab affiliated companies, you know it makes sense...

Darth Simian

Feb 4, 2024, 5:16:29 AMFeb 4
On 03/02/2024 23:37, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
> The father of Liverpool star Conor Bradley has passed away at the age of
> 58 on a week where his son put in the best performance of his career.
>
> The Northern Ireland star has been sensational for the Reds over the
> last month and that peaked on Wednesday night against Chelsea, where the
> youngster scored his first goal and bagged two assists.
>
> https://www.caughtoffside.com/2024/02/03/father-of-liverpool-star-passes-away-following-special-performance-against-chelsea/
>
> We'll have to make do with Trent ☹️

My condolences.
The consumption of insect based meals is an essential part of a healthy
long life!
Add delicious recipes like Cricket Carbonara and Buffalo Worm and
Sweetcorn Fritters to your diet today!
more...
https://www.yumbug.com/post/10-quick-and-easy-insect-recipes-for-beginners
🐛🍴👍
🌍👁️
--
JOIN TEAM NIKKI
https://nikkihaley.com/

Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager

Feb 4, 2024, 6:43:49 AMFeb 4
Like EV's, the project is doomed to failure. You're quite welcome to
tuck into ze bugs though Bro. GMO. No, I insist, you will be forced fed
them in jail when the collaborators are arrested by the people 🤣

Kloppolution

Feb 4, 2024, 11:19:29 AMFeb 4
On 03/02/2024 23:37, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
> The father of Liverpool star Conor Bradley has passed away at the age of
> 58 on a week where his son put in the best performance of his career.
>
> The Northern Ireland star has been sensational for the Reds over the
> last month and that peaked on Wednesday night against Chelsea, where the
> youngster scored his first goal and bagged two assists.
>
> https://www.caughtoffside.com/2024/02/03/father-of-liverpool-star-passes-away-following-special-performance-against-chelsea/
>
> We'll have to make do with Trent ☹️

I hope he saw his sons last performance before he left this earth. If
so, his dad must of been the most proudest father to ever die.

;-( :-( :-(

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Kloppolution

Feb 4, 2024, 11:22:41 AMFeb 4
On 04/02/2024 10:16, Darth Simian wrote:
You ******* are used to eating that shite so it must sound just like a
normal takeaway to you !!!

FAFTBH :-) :-) :-)

Darth Simian

Feb 6, 2024, 8:28:33 AMFeb 6
I am a straight white man Transalution/Emily.
What do you identify as today? A teapot?

Kloppolution

Feb 10, 2024, 3:38:25 AMFeb 10
Stop the denial Michael you are nothing but a Fat morbidly obese flower
Pot painting **** and that is a *FACT*

LOLZ :-)

Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager

Feb 10, 2024, 7:23:41 AMFeb 10
On 06/02/2024 13:28, Darth Simian wrote:
A trannie teapot! 🤣

Kloppolution

Feb 11, 2024, 5:24:42 AMFeb 11
It is a well know *FACT* Paul Poof that you are a *CONFIRMED HOMO*

LOLZ :-)