Women's World Cup qualifying: England v North Macedonia - radio & text

Darth Simian

Sep 17, 2021, 2:02:19 PM9/17/21
'Starting fresh' under Wiegman
England v North Macedonia (19:00 BST)
Injured defender Steph Houghton said earlier this week it was "like
"starting fresh under new manager Sarina Wiegman.
The Lionesses lost their two most recent friendlies against Canada and
France under interim boss Hege Riise.
"It’s a clean slate for everybody," said Houghton.
"Of course results after the World Cup weren’t up to our standards and
not what is expected of an England team and there were performances that
were below par but it’s all about trying to go out and play our football.
"We have some exceptional players - some exceptional young players -
there’s going to be a lot more energy about us and it’s a chance to
impress the new manager."

listen to the game live...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/57027854
💉😷🔫
--
There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in
simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis.